Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You've got about 25 days to sell feathers off that TURKEY BIRD before I DEEP FRY it's GOOSE !

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
lol

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
from that to this

you get the TAIL, NECK & FEET, hope your not hungy. LOL

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
There are only 2 people I will NOT sell to...after 20 years they still owe me money.

I don't like throwing stones, I try to stay neutral in matters like this,
but I can't stand it any longer,,,
I have been the victim of "selective sales"
I will name no names, but you should know who you are.
I can't even get an answer to an email.
....I don't know what I have done to deserve it....
If you have stuff on your website for sale, then sell it to whoever wants it or take it off.
Boy....... you give someone FREE help and advice and you can't even BUY what you want.
Then ask for a little help and get ignored.....VERY PROFESSIONAL.
THANKS A LOT

That's All I Have To Say About That!

Veeder Root Rebuilds.....since 1987
Veeder Root Identification CD
Gas Pump Clock Repair
jkyocom@bellsouth.net
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hi Travis,
You are pretty good at trying to defuse a tense situation. You may not rember it, but you did it for me one time. I wish you well in trying to kid the guys into avoiding a complete train wreck!!!

Old Iron #158198 Sun Nov 01 2009 04:06 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I wish he had a bigger bird or at least 2. Plate used [above] is from a DOLL HOUSE SET !

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
DB I wear a Kilt and play the Bagpipes. Its only a skirt if Travis is wearing something under it. lol and if its not Scottish its crappp!

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
s932 #158203 Sun Nov 01 2009 05:00 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I know the difference between a KILT & SKIRT.
I want a BIGGER Feast for Dinner !

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I will send you a wild turkey to help you out with your feast. Do you mind if its still alive and really mad when you take it out of the box. Since it will have to come from Missouri.

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
s932 #158211 Sun Nov 01 2009 05:52 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
They have wild turkeys in Mo. AGAIN ?
Thought WILD TURKEY was from Ky. !

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
your to much db i give up

Shawn Morris
s932 #158213 Sun Nov 01 2009 06:04 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Last time I was in Mo., what I thought were Prairie Chickens they called turkeys !

Old Iron #158217 Sun Nov 01 2009 06:13 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
My kind of wild turkey comes in a bottle.... :-)

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Having watched this more and more, just thought that thanking some of the people that have helped me in some of my problems was in order. I am from the younger side of the country, and we do not have as much stuff as the older side.
It is just peoples personalities that come into play just as we were when younger, with some feeling let down by others. When in fact all would probably give the shirt off there back if someone really needed it.
It seems the really long letters on here usually are when someone says something about anothers possible rebuff or misstep. Just one hand out to the other would make for alot of good will.
Just send in more pictures everyone so that we can all have more positive things view.

Craig
K
K
I'm sure most of you have not a clue as to who I am and I'm sure that most of you don't care. Part of being a member of this forum is to be able to say whatever you want at all times. My name is Kaelee and i happen to work for Vic's Old Gas. I want to say that i am surprised to hear all of the negative comments on here. Where i come from, when i have a problem with someone/something i call and speak to someone. It would be helpful if the people that have the problems with us, would let us know. How are we supposed to fix the problem if we are unaware that it exists? I go to work everyday and try to keep all of my customers happy, but there is ALWAYS someone that is there to make your life miserable. You must remember that we speak to hundreds of people in a week and there are bound to be mistakes, after all, we are all HUMAN. I'm positive that all of you have made a mistake or forgot about something in your life time and whom ever you made upset probably forgave you. All I'm saying is, lets talk it out like adults and not throw little hissy fits when something doesn't go your way. I recommend people to Oldgas 10 plus times a week and i would hate to have them come here for advice and them get shot down by all of the hot headed members that are supposed to be here to welcome people into the industry.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved