Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim, As long as they are marked or dated i don't care what you put on them. LOL

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...oh, Tway...I know the rules just fine thank you... wink

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
T-way Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Really GF?

I don't remember you being in on ANY of the phone conversations Brian and I had during his project.

And I don't remember EVER selling you any Custom lenses or creating any artwork for you either.

So it stands to reason that you don't have a clue what you are talking about as far as what was said - or promised.

Jim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...yawn...

...I know what Brian said in his post...I know business ethics...I know good design, Tway...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
just want to say that t-way has done several peices for me,and was nothing but professional about our dealings.also a top-notch grapic artist(he knows his stuff).and as far as service none-better.sorry mark,i had to put my 2 cents in!mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I think it's ***** and unethical to use an image that a customer paid you for. You can tell by your condescending attitude towards me and my post that you really give a rats azz about me (the customer) and what I would think about it. Hell Jim you even used my globe to do your photoshop with! It has nothing to do with what’s legal; it’s about doing what’s right. In your mind it’s all about legality not ethics. Soooooo what’s the next image that I paid you for that you’re going to highjack???????????? You can change it a little and run it as your own. Bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great way to do business,

Brian

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
And you never told me that you already had the art, and the green was my idea. Where in the hell did you ever have a green Independent decal on your website?

Brian

Always looking for SKELLY items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I don't mean to butt in, But a serious question that has always been on my mind is, That Independant logo was used in many variations from different Co. Quincy, etc. How can anyone hold the claim to it being their artwork ? Couldn't I make one from a sign I have and claim it as mine, or does it belong to Brian because he had one made first. Again, this is a serious question and not meant to offend either side. Thanks, Rick

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Not sure KZ, but I do know I have pool league tonight and I have to get off the putter. A bar, a pool table and a couple beers, better not get back on here until tomorrow. LOL

Everyone play nice, don't let this thread get locked before I get back. HAHAHA

Seriously, I’m not happy about this, but I’m a realist and know there is nothing I can do if T-Way wants to run this globe, besides spend my money elsewhere.

Brian

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
just want to say that t-way has done several peices for me,and was nothing but professional about our dealings.also a top-notch grapic artist(he knows his stuff).and as far as service none-better.sorry mark,i had to put my 2 cents in!mick

T-way was top notch to deal with. He Has made Decals & Ad Glass for me and cut me a Heck of Deal in Iowa on a set of lenses and Globe body. Very Friendly and easy to deal with.....

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Im trying to understand this, If Tway is going out of his way and willing to produce a set of lenses with your name on them how is that using somebody elses artwork? Just because its the same color means nothing. Just my two cents keep up the good work T way

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This will give the other LITTLE Group something to MOAN about
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS ! LOL
Then return to oldgas FOR SALE Forum to sell their items.

S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
S392....what Brian's p*ssed about, is that he's saying he paid the vendor to generate a certain lens, and it that process, he apparently was charged a fee for generating the artwork to make said lens. Now, after the fact, he's saying that a portion of what he paid for, is being further used to make more lenses without any gain on his end. Now, I have ZERO clue what their original deal was, but that's what Brian is hacked off about.

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
This will give the other LITTLE Group something to MOAN about
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS ! LOL
Then return to oldgas FOR SALE Forum to sell their items.

How is that part of the argument???

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Originally Posted By: Seth Robbins
S392....what Brian's p*ssed about, is that he's saying he paid the vendor to generate a certain lens, and it that process, he apparently was charged a fee for generating the artwork to make said lens. Now, after the fact, he's saying that a portion of what he paid for, is being further used to make more lenses without any gain on his end. Now, I have ZERO clue what their original deal was, but that's what Brian is hacked off about.

You said that pretty good, thanks Seth.

Brian (from the little group)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved