Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Maybe it came from the same STUDIO as the coragated Texaco sign! They just forgot to mention it was a studio creation. I am thinking about calling our shop a STUDIO and raising the price of our gates. And make gates like this

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi lenny- could have been me-I started at other end of swap meet- Englishtown is raceway part- 2 Big swap meets a year- over 3000 spaces- mostly auto parts and lot of junk- You can sell most anything there- You can find everything including the kitchen sink-They clean up at least 6 large dumpsters of junk left behind- It is always on my why did i go list-but only about 1 hr ride-thanks don

[b] Wanted 5 quart cans -old speed equipment -1950-60s- Cad- Olds std shift parts - site at www.oilnspeed.com
M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
M
WOW!WHAT A SLUG.CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER.THEY WILL LOSE IN THE END.I WAS AT A SWAP MEET LAST WEEK AND SPOTTED A MOBILGAS SCRIPT TOP WAYNE 80.IT HAD A REGULAR LOW TOP SITTING ON TOP OF THE SCRIPT TOP.FOR SOME REASON I TOOK THE LOW TOP OFF.GLAD I DID.THE TOP OF THE SCRIPT TOP WAS RUSTED OFF COMPLETELY.NOTHING BUT JUNK!SORRY FOR YOUR SURPRISE.THANKS FOR THE PICTURES.HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEK.MARK

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved