Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
L
Thanks to everybody who posted. "NOW IT IS SHOWTIME"!!!!! Let the fun begin. I got to thinking that since Chip is having a fish fry on Thursday night, that I had better pack my fishing pole and a can of worms so that I can help catch the fish!! Looking forward to seeing everybody. Larry

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Hi Everyone, I'll be there first thing thursday morning. This will be my 10th year, always a GREAT show.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
no internet service at dixie?been waitin on pics!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Where are the pics guys? I know Pat loads them every year, maybe he ate too much fish at the dinner Thursday. LOL

Thanks, Phil
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Wow what a great time we had at Chips. The best show I have done all year! The hosts really know how to do it right. If you haven't been to this show I would strongly recomend you get there.Lots of stuff to see and do in the area also. Next year I will be going to Tennessee a few days early to sight see. Unreal car show just a few miles away too. I only wish I could hear the Star spangled banner this morning. Thanks to Chip and his family.Also to Dave Hathaway for the music,I loved it,John and Therese

Please visit my website Gasstuff.com
R
reb Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
great pics!!! thanks for sharing em with us!!have to try and get there next year

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
very nice pictures....i know that takes some time to put together like that!!! enjoyed it very much, thanks again

see me at Mason Dixon Gas, Spring Carlisle M114-115, and Hershey C4E-35.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks for the pictures.

Scott Shipers
WANTED: quart picture cans
THREE PHOTOS FROM THE SHOW - ME AND 'GULFIEND!' WITH STOGIES; 'BBQ CHICKEN' GUARDING HIS DELICIOUS CHICKEN; AND ME AND 'BBQ CHICKEN' ROCKING THE SHOW WITH OUR RENDITION OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM - THREE TIMES A DAY...

phpcANDdoPM.jpg phpMLL8TIPM.jpg phpCvIGUGPM.jpg

Always looking for good Pure stuff, dude...
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Had a great time again this year. Was pleasantly surprised by the number of shoppers who were there on Saturday. Many thanks to Chip and family for all their hard work to put on this show. Well worth the drive. Lenny & Phyllis

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
The show was a HOOT! Great to see everyone again. Got the impression that there was some new interest in the hobby. Met folks that were just getting excited about this stuff. That is always welcoming news. Dave Hathaway did his best Hendrix impersonation several times a day.....had people asking " We thought Jimmy was dead?" Dave informed me that he hardly took a guitar lesson......you could tell when he tried to do DIXIE!!! Thanks to Chip and family for the fine fish fry on Thursday, A real treat. Please try to attend in the future. You are missing out if you don't. Paul

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
looks like a blast1

Last edited by oldnfuelish; Sun Sep 13 2009 03:15 PM.

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
My advice to anyone that plans on going next year if you can only be there for one day make it the second day. I was there only the first day for my first time and one day is just not enough time. Met so many people thanks to that Pat man from over by the Texas line super guy.Just some of the people that I met Larry and his wife, Dan, Mark and so many more I can't recall the names. I would say if you only make one show next year try to make DIXIE. I plan to be back next year. George

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks for posting the great photos. Jack

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved