Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
eshaver Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Uh since I have never seen either a Beacon or a Clear vision pump , I would certainly love to know how the " hat " or top was attached as I don't see any virtical holding rods . Also were the rare 15 gallon cylinders oblong and were they acid etched as to the gallon markers ?
Also since I love the obsure stuff, would someone who knows something about the beacon pump that wa featured on a meuseuem tour tell me if the paynes of glass were attached to " L" shaped corners ? I want to do a 1-25th scale model of both of these pumps so any information ya'all want to pass along is apreaceated ! Ed Shaver

see ya on the road folks !
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi Ed, since I just picked up a Clear Vision 15 gallon I'll ad my limited knowledge The large cast top is held onto the lid by 3 tabs, the lid is held to the top of the cylinder by a conduit that goes through the center. My cylinder is etched with the numbers, hope this helps.

P
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
P
Neil...you grabbed that one in Hood River, huh? That pump sat outside of Salem on the way to the beach for a LONG time. It's certainly a neat one. Good score.

eshaver Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Niel, thank youfor theinformation ! Seriously, I have never seen any Clear Visions and I was always curious . Still is the15gallon cyl round or oblong ? Ed Shaver

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
15 gallon cylinders 12 x 38 to 40 in.

eshaver Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Dick thank you for the information !
On a second note, the Amoco projek is delayed somewhat because of some unforseen problems in my familys budget . Dick I still want t get the decals from ya did you get the C D I sent to you ? Ed Shaver

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved