Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#137478 Fri Apr 10 2009 04:02 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THIS SHOW AND HOPE TO CHANGE THAT NEXT WEEKEND. MY FRIEND SAYS IT'S LIKE CARLISLE ALMOST! CAN ANYONE ELABORATE?

http://www.etownraceway.com/

THANKS!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i usually go to spring and fall englishtown....not even close to carlisle in any way. about 1/5 size. vendors have shifted from selling vintage car parts and now have concentrated on dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, 4 wheel drive trucks, lots of stuff from 1970-to present. lots of beer drinkers (everyone 10 and up). they still let attendees ride bikes, golfcarts, scooters, minibikes, and each other through the event. i saw a guy get run over on his bike about 6-7 years ago. i still go because you never know whats going to show up. the only day to go on is saturday...even though its a fri-sun show, there is only about %50 show up on fri. i bought a quaker maid anti-freeze thermometer 3 years ago, but advertising collectibles are scarce there. i enjoy all types of swap meets....and still look forward to going to this one.

see me at Mason Dixon Gas, Spring Carlisle M114-115, and Hershey C4E-35.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi Doc- Im always there- Not a lot of Oil and gas stuff- Im always looking for carbs- old speed parts etc-Once in a while something shows up- either overpriced or under prices- most of the vendors dont know- If you need 1000 plus bicycles this is the place to go- hope this helps-New meaning to everything but the Kitchen sink- You will find at least one there- They clean up at least 8 large dumpsters after the meet of junk people leave behind- Why pay to get old tires - tele etc carted away- just leave it at englishtown-

[b] Wanted 5 quart cans -old speed equipment -1950-60s- Cad- Olds std shift parts - site at www.oilnspeed.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
hey 5 quart....i actually bought a sink there last year. a commercial stand alone double bay stainless sink!!! hahahah.... and the bicycles are everywhere!!! i am looking forward to it.

see me at Mason Dixon Gas, Spring Carlisle M114-115, and Hershey C4E-35.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved