Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
The Parzow auction usually had good deals on low to mid range stuff, but last year there were a couple of dudes there from overseas that were buying EVERYTHING, no matter what the price. I guess the dollar was a lot weaker then compared to the Euro or something. I couldn't believe the prices they were paying for some stuff.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
..Keith, here's this year's shirt design (without the watermark, of course)...same front as usual, but with THIRTEENTH ANNUAL and the date...man, thirteen years! Haven't missed one yet...if anyone wants sweatshirts (or unusual t-shirt sizes - we do S-XXL, but we can get bigger or smaller), let us know A-S-A-P...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Artwork looks killa gulfiend! That coffee buzz kicked in.

CircaDesigns Looking for early AMOCO and SUNOCO items.
gmstuff Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Mark, the shirt looks great! Hope you are going to make the show! Only one week away and we are almost out of vendor spots. For all who will be attending the show this year we have swapped buildings at the fairgrounds. The building we are now located in is just adjacent to our old building (Under the marquee sign). We did not want to swap buildings but we where left with no option because of renovations made to our old location. We will still have the same number of indoor and outdoor vendor spots. If anyone has any questions feel free to email me masondixongas@comcast.net or call 410-796-4474. We are looking forward to another great show!! Thanks Keith

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...I'll be there, with the shirts - please tell Kevin, "two Boston Cream Pie donuts for Saturday morning"...I sent you an email...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
gmstuff Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Mark, you can bet your butt i'll have at least two of em waitin for us...

Kevin

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
SWEET - that and the coffee ought to wake me up!

...whoever is going to the show and wants a 100% cotton navy t-shirt or sweatshirt, please email me with your size(s) ASAP:

gulfiend@hotmail.com

...I am getting the shirt order ready and need sizes ASAP...t-shirts are $15 S-XL, add $1 for each additional X (e.g., an XXL would be $16, a XXXL would be $17, etc.). Sweatshirts are $20 for S-XL - same deal, add $1 for each additional X...we will have a VERY limited number of t-shirts available at the show - order now to make sure you get one, I'll have it tagged with your name at the table...thanks and see you at the show!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Mark, Keep a T-shirt in my name. A large will be good enough.

........Dave
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
MYSELF AND A FRIEND WILL DEF BE ATTENDING. HOPE THE WEATHER IS GOOD TO EVERYONE!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Hey Doc,

Missed you there last year somehow. I'll be there bright and early this year, I'll probably be wearing a Texaco ballcap. If you see me stop and say hi.

Chris

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Getting ready to go there right now. This show is always a good time! Stop by and say hello. John

Please visit my website Gasstuff.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
'Circa Designs' and me will be pulling in around 10 tomorrow for set-up...looking forward to seeing everyone and 'filling the recycling bin' Friday night...the 13th freakin' year of this, a Saturday show, and a good advertising auction next door to boot...the Elzas, Uncle Bob, Bruce and of course Mr. Carr do a bang up job on this show every year...you'd have to have a $#@% good reason to miss this one...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved