Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
Just finished off doing the inventory on the friday night "warm-up" sale....MAIN EVENT catalog coming shortly.

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/event.php?event=6806

If you are going to register, remember that you have to register for both the friday night warm-up and the saturday main-event seperately.

H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
SETH, congratulations. This is heads above the past. Very clear, much more clear, pictures then the other auction companies have posted in the past and I like your grading system as well. Can't wait to start my trip.

S
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
Thanks Ray...I'm over on bidspotter & remotebidder doing up the main event...and am very excited as I go piece by piece seeing what quality stuff we are going to be selling on Saturday. (FYI...I'm getting 20 CHOICE quarts tomorrow!!)

About the grading system, I'm glad you like it. It isn't meant to be a hair-splitting debate, just an overall sense of what you are looking at. I mean, if it looks near-mint but I've given it a C-, then you know not to bid the farm.

Last edited by Seth Robbins; Thu Feb 26 2009 08:08 PM.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Seth, Good stuff. I noticed that you are using Craters and Freighters to ship. Great move. We use them to handle all our shipping at the Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale and they do a teriffic job. They usually have a few people on site and deal directly with our customers....thereby saving the seller the hassle of adding in freight charges. As a rule, they are reasonable as well. Never had a bad experience. Paul

S
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
Paul...although I'd like to take the compliment, I can't, that Advertisement Button for Crater's & Freighter's is contractual through bidspotter. I generally crate & ship the pumps or other large items for the customers if need be.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved