Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#126985 Mon Sep 29 2008 07:23 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I bought a TAN Convertible Boot on Ebay. Seller said it would fit my '04 'cause it fit his '03 and a dealer told him it would fit mine, but it doesn't. Snaps need to be on the side of panel NOT on the top like mine are. I emailed the seller but no response from him even though he said 100% "satisfaction guaranteed." It may fit other years '99-'03. I can send lots of pics to make sure it will fit yours before I mail it to you. Its like new and I'll take $100 (what I have into it), which will include shipping. (I paid $25 for shipping US general Mail. I can ship UPS if you'd rather. It's like new and doubt if it has ever been out side. I looked a long time before I found a tan one and guess I'm still looking. Some of the black ones bring up to $150 plus shipping.
Thanks,
Rod

------------------

Looking to buy or trade old gas station memorabilia such as pumps, globes, cans, signs, free give-aways, S&P shakers etc. from the 20s-60s.
#126986 Tue Sep 30 2008 06:08 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I will consider offers/trades of Gas/oil Stuff.
Thanks,
Rod

------------------

Looking to buy or trade old gas station memorabilia such as pumps, globes, cans, signs, free give-aways, S&P shakers etc. from the 20s-60s.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved