Next Thread
Print Thread
#110653 Sat Mar 18 2006 01:49 PM
J
Jam87 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi all,

Ive just been reading through this forum and many others, and it strikes me that nearly everybody that uses Ebay, considers the fees outrageous, and as Ebay continue to launch TV campaigns and branch out into other industrys (PayPal/Skype etc) these fees can only get higher.

If you were to pay for any other service, surely you would shop around for the best deal that suited you? There are plenty of online auctions out there that sport "fee free" auctions, (such as Market-Noir.co.uk) and far cheaper auction promotion facilities (such as highlighting or featured items).

Anyway, if you are interested in exploring sites that Ebay doesnt want you to find, simply Google "online auctions" or click here: http://www.market-noir.co.uk/

Thanks for your time, I know its a bit of a long post, just annoys me that there are other sites out there that are genuinly attempting to provide a service to the public, however dont get as much press due to far smaller budgets.

Regards

jam87

#110654 Sat Mar 18 2006 04:03 PM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Cool, thanks for the SPAM.

There's no stopping the Cretins from hopping
You've got to keep it beating for the hopping Cretins
#110655 Sat Mar 18 2006 11:48 PM
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Who considers eBay fees outrageous?? I think their fees are down right cheap! Especially when compared to both seller and buyer fees at the live auctions.

Paul

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved