Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Originally Posted by rumbleseat
I am looking for this version of traffic light lenses with this design. They are glass, 8-3/8" and made by Macbeth or Corning and in red, yellow or green. I need the set so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[Linked Image from my.execpc.com]

Thought I'd give this a bump. Need the yellow lens pictured above the most but a green or a red in the same design is needed too.

Thanks.

Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Those are pretty uncommon lenses you are after there. Especially the COMMAND lenses you mention in an older post, those are big $$$. Got some cross-over collectors here, but facebook has many groups dedicated to traffic lights. When I needed some smiley lenses in a hurry, I just posted in there and had multiple people help me out right away. Traffic Lights, Signals and Signs Collectors - Buy Sell & Trade is a good group but many others.

I know, I hate facebook too, but using the groups is a totally different experience.

See our restorations & products! >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/roadrash/
1 member likes this: rumbleseat
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved