Just got off from Model Cars Magazine forums moments ago. I noticed the Who Ha on Micro- scale having to discontinue the manufacture and sale of their Mobil decals designed for the H O train crowd . I suspect now we'll be inundated by Argentineans silk screening "BOOT- LEG " decals now too!

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75308

This may be of interest to some racing and diorama builders (I don't know why it came to my e-mail).

Microscale Industries Announcement

ExxonMobile Terminates Trademark License Agreements - Effective June 9, 2013

Recently we were notified by ExxonMobile that our Mobil decal 87-938 & 60-938 that we have been printing since 1998 may no longer be printed due to a termination of the license agreement by ExxonMobile. As of June 9th 2013 these decals will no longer be available.

Please use this opportunity to stock up on these collectables for you, your kids and grand kids. You only have a few more weeks before these will have to be formally destroyed to comply with the termination agreement. These will make a great collectable...so get them while they last. Click on the image below to be directed to our website for ordering.

All I have to say on the subject is un repeatable here . Ed Shaver

see ya on the road folks !