Next Thread
Print Thread
#367325 Thu Nov 01 2012 10:15 PM
A
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
A
I need everybody's help! I am taking a load of supplies to Hoboken New Jersey. Talk to the command center today. They need..
canned food/ blankets/ all cleaning products. I'm collecting this stuff in the next 24-48 hours and taking it to the command center this weekend. If you.. own a store, know someone that does, have a couple cases of canned food, or want to chip in $$ let me know. I am filling a truck and trailer, it wont be cheap!
I will be staying for day or 2 to help distribute stuff to the old people. Call me with info at 814-648-0023, or send my a message on facebook.... thanks in advance

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Bill I think thats great you are taking time out of your schedule to help out those affected by Sandy. Kuddos to you man I will be praying for ya smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Bill-- Just talked with you on the phone! I don't trust a lot of charities to get the funds where they are needed without first helping themselves to a big piece of the pie! Thats why I'm sending you $100 to help with your effort! I believe you will get some relief to some of those that really need it.
Do I think your small effort will be enough----NO but every small effort that happens will contribute to the help that those people need. I'm sure there are lots of other efforts being mounted as we speak and I hope and pray that the needs of those people will be met before the serious winter weather kicks in!
Please take some pictures of your effort as it progresses!
Thank you---KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
A
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
A
Thanks Kevin....
UPDATE...
Thanks to Walmart, Aldi's for the sweet deals!! Thanks to Darcars of Maryland, C-93 Radio, Dave Bowser, KW Krith, Brad Gentile, Bob Sawyer, Frank Rossman, Tom Snow and many others for the food and cash, over $1k total! Load #1 will be going in the next 24 hours. I will be taking another load soon. WHO WANTS IN ??
6pm....From all the calls coming in to me. It looks like we will be loading a second truck to go to Hoboken NJ.

my facebook ...https://www.facebook.com/bill.sawyer.98

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved