Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hi Fellers out there..

Long time no read - i know..
cry
..but germany hardly exists anymore..
-lol-

Just ran into something very unusual yesterday evening..
Even i was looking for an old Vendo 39 B for a long period - Í was not willing to pay the asked Price for one of these in good Cond. over here...
Then I got a phonecall - that a Wurlitzer Repro of a Vendo 44 in Cond. like new is for sale very cheap ...
( 500.- € )..
I saw it liked it and even i don´t know anything about it i had to take it home..

It cools , but i´m not jet able to do the Computerprogramming for the mechanism...
( its the hell of a Computer inside )

Does Anyone here know anything about it and know eventually where i can get these nead Decals with bottles for it ???

ImageShack.us

Greetings
Andy

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I know of someone who bought one and I know they list out about $5000, crazy. "Google" your machine and pick up some trivia and or links to help you out. I think your posting is in the wrong section, anyway good luck.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for switchin this...

Year Roger , for sure I already googled about it and found out that it was produced in the year 2000 as a licensed Repro by Wurlitzer..but nothing about what the collectormarket is thinking about it ( do they all think its grab ?? )

Greetings
Andy..

Ps: Evtl. especially this colourcombination was only produced for the american market...could be very rare in germany...

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Im sure many things shortly produced in this country would be perhaps more collectable in Germany. Im more of a vintage gas pump restorer but recently started on a Cavalier 72 coca cola machine that is very nice and in need of only fresh paint. These machines are so collectable. Even yours reproduced in short runs are worth money. Recently I was given a site to check on coke machine trivia and it would be good for you to check it out. www.soda-machines.com good luck, and nice ride in your picture by the machine.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
...sold it 3 years later as a really good deal because I found a Vendo 56 HA of 1960 !

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved