Fri Aug 22 2008 03:28 PM
Fri Aug 22 2008 03:28 PM
Grants Pass, OR, USA
bruzer75 Offline OP
Veteran Member
bruzer75  Offline OP
Veteran Member
Grants Pass, OR, USA
I wanted all to know that I won't forget any of you. But when my check gets here I will be filthy stinking rich and of coarse too busy spending all my money. I received this scam, I mean offer in my e-mail

Glazer Delmar Solicitors

233-229 Rye Lane London

Se154tz United Kingdom

Tel: +44-703-591-3135

Email: thomas.lillieth@gmail.com

We wish to notify you again that you we have unanimously agreed through a resolution reached in a meeting of our board of trustee to nominate you as a beneficiary to the total sum of (Eleven Million, Five Hundred and Thirty Thousand United State Dollar) presently under the custody of a Bank here in UK. We contacted you basically because you bear the same surname identity of the deceased which obviously we know you don't have or rather have never had any relationship whatsoever with the deceased at any given times during his life time.

As lawyers to the deceased we cannot lay claim to this funds which is about to be forfeited to the British Crown because the bank account has been dormant for the proceeding Six years without claim and according to the British law, the money will revert to the treasury of the British government if nobody applies to claim the funds within the next six months with a satisfactory proof of claim. Being lawyers to the deceased for the past fifteen years before his demise, we have all it takes to satisfactorily present you as the next of kin to the deceased for this claim. We shall be happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer trusts, carry out the administration of estates, prepare and administer powers of attorney. All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete service on this matter to ensure a swift and successful process which will be carried out within the limit of the law.

To avoid this money being sent to the British Treasury as unclaimed funds, it is on this note I sorted your surname in your high commission here, made some preliminary enquiries about your person without disclosing my real intension anyway, and hereby crave your indulgence since you bear the same surnames as we can therefore present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance, since there is no written will. At your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly send to us your current telephone and fax numbers, your official and residential address and a valid form of identification of yourself, either your drivers license or first three pages of your international passport to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money in your favor. It was agreed also that your share in this deal after a successful transfer of the money into your nominated bank account will be 30% of the entire sum calculated to be $3,459,000.00 (Three Million Four Hundred and Fifty Nine Thousand U S Dollars) $8,000,000.00 (Eight Million U S Dollars) will be our share, I will be coming personal to meet with you to receive our share. We have calculated the entire transaction to cost us $71,000.00 (Seventy One Thousand U S Dollars) as administrative/processing fee, ranging from probate court processing fee to bank administrative charges.

I want to re-assure you that we have the legal might, documentary facts to establish your claim of this money as the next of kin to the deceased without hitches.

Yours faithfully

Lillieth Thomas

Administrative Assistant

Re: Going to be Rich!!! #121152
Fri Aug 22 2008 05:00 PM
Fri Aug 22 2008 05:00 PM
Seattle,WA,USA
F
FrankSargent Offline
Veteran Member
FrankSargent  Offline
Veteran Member
F
Seattle,WA,USA
There must be some mistake...
I got the same email today from the same Ms. Thomas.
Unless your surname is also Sargent... I'm claiming it all!!
Otherwise, are you willing to share?

------------------
Frank

Frank
Re: Going to be Rich!!! #121153
Fri Aug 22 2008 05:29 PM
Fri Aug 22 2008 05:29 PM
Santa Paula, Calif
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member
Dick Bennett  Offline
Veteran Member
Santa Paula, Calif
Tell them 30% is B.S.
But you will allow them 5% for filling the necessary papers, or you will turn them into the proper authority's for FRAUD.

Re: Going to be Rich!!! #121154
Fri Aug 22 2008 06:00 PM
Fri Aug 22 2008 06:00 PM
On the plains of Colorado
Thunder II Offline
Veteran Member
Thunder II  Offline
Veteran Member
On the plains of Colorado
Hey Mike..... Just remember, who it was that sent you decals for your lubester..... I'm pretty sure that they're worth about $4,000,000.00 each. But for a friend, like you, I think I can let ya' have 'em for about half of that....

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image]
I'd rather be flying.....
Re: Going to be Rich!!! #121155
Fri Aug 22 2008 06:33 PM
Fri Aug 22 2008 06:33 PM
Longview, WA
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member
Bob Richards  Offline
Veteran Member
Longview, WA
But I'm suppost to receive the money, she promised! They must believe in the bible, where everyone came from Adam and Eve and Noah and his sons.

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Re: Going to be Rich!!! #121156
Fri Aug 22 2008 08:47 PM
Fri Aug 22 2008 08:47 PM
Grants Pass, OR, USA
bruzer75 Offline OP
Veteran Member
bruzer75  Offline OP
Veteran Member
Grants Pass, OR, USA
Don't worry I know there will be enough for all of us to share. In fact I'm sure if Thunder waits down at the mail box there's a check in the mail. That is if he remembered to send the 30% processing fees. LOL
I just hope you guys will still like me when I'm filthy stinking rich.
Mike

Re: Going to be Rich!!! #121157
Sat Aug 23 2008 06:19 AM
Sat Aug 23 2008 06:19 AM
Northwest Ohio
Ohio Oil Offline
Veteran Member
Ohio Oil  Offline
Veteran Member
Northwest Ohio
I got the very same one in my email too, on the same day.
You mean this might not be legit??

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved