Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#82942 Sat Dec 22 2007 03:30 PM
V
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
V
Frankly, I lost interest in the outboard thread long ago, but then again Im not an outboard guy. If someone does something I am interested in, Id like to see it go on as long as possible, so I dont see any problem continuing a thread as long as it doesnt interfere with a new topic. To each his own.
By the way, sorry to be stupid, but what exactly is the issue with repo guys and globe pics?. Do they use the pic to help them manufacture unmarked repos?
John

Wanted: Original Jenney Gas, Husky, Marathon, and Frontier Globes
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#82943 Sat Dec 22 2007 10:39 PM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
I got all you beat!!

I stopped viewing at page 7 the Outboard thread !! Saving up for my Birthday.. gonna have over 30 PAGES to read..
WHOOOO--HOOOO!!!!

I got no problem putting the topic all together on one thread.. at least if that is your area of interest you can find it all in
one spot..

BTW I have outboard stuff too.. dont know if it isd on here yet!!

[This message has been edited by dodogas (edited 12-22-2007).]

#82944 Wed Dec 26 2007 07:47 PM
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
I can't believe this post was even started , Who cares how long a thread continues , If a person likes outboards then post your stuff if ya don't then do what you want .If it really bothers you then go do something different like maybe sort out your sock drawer but get a life. this isn't rocket science read it or don't read it ,the only time table I stay tuned to is my Job and what the IRS tells me .This Hobby dosen't have a time clock for me In the early days of oldgas you could post a picture anytime you wanted no matter what it was , Globe ,sign, pump it didnt matter but now we've got meter readers GIVE ME A BREAK . If Kmann and a few others including myself want to keep posting Marine gas and oil Items what difference does it make .Having It all under one post I think is Good thing , Having it contiue should be left up to the guys that want to keep posting the outboard stuff .Its no wonder people lurk instead of posting on oldgas Hell there all afraid someone will jump down there throat about something as stupid as this. The fact is Kmann has done a great job.If just one person a day likes to read the outboard thread then its worth it...... Now go read the meters on the other side of town.

Chris Holt
#82945 Wed Dec 26 2007 09:05 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Keep it going, I love it. Boat motors use petro, right?

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!

#82946 Wed Dec 26 2007 09:24 PM
K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
yes my friend they use petro BUT the names are evinrude, scott, johnson etc... NOT gulf, mobil, sunoco etc... thats part of the issue. as i was told this is a petro site... keep it that way. jim stated the issue in many posts and this is his site.

#82947 Thu Dec 27 2007 05:45 PM
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
VERY WELL SAID CHRIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved