I knew I had to try to fix the original one so here is the process. I drilled out and tape the holes of the bolts that were broken off. I then sandblasted the base. Next, I traced the base on a piece of plywood rotating it so I could get the ears of all the corners and could make sure the base was flat on the new pieces when it was done. The steal would be made in three different steps. First, I made the two straight pieces that would go between the ears. I drilled into the base and taped it so I could put machine screws in it to hold the steal in place until I welded it. Next, I made the bottom of the ears and attached them to the base with machine screws. Last I made the caps for the ears and connected them to everything with machine screws. Using the plywood piece, I made sure everything was in place and flat with the plywood. I then welded everything.