Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have the pictured G&B pump that has parts for a two hose discharge system but only a single flow meter. The cast top clearly has provisions for two visi gauges with sheet metal openings for both a second nozzle rest and a place that accepts the nozzle end as seen in the other two pictures. Internally there is a bracket that would support a second nozzle reset rest and block off plates have been spot weld over both of the additional openings. All of the second discharge pieces appear to be factory installed.

Does any one have a G&B 105 with the two hose set up and, if so, would it be possible to post photos of the internal flow meter or meters?

In addition I would also like to know if there was any kind of surround installed around the nozzle opening on either the single or double discharge models.

Any help someone could offer to answer these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

DSC01135.JPG DSC01136.JPG DSC01137.JPG
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Doesn't anyone have a G&B 105 they would be willing to share some pictures of?

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Restored Texaco G&B 105
Bruce

IMG_6851_2.JPG
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Nice looking pumps. I believe the pump on the right is a G&B 106. The 105 has a cast iron top with light shades and a single piece of sheet metal on the front and back. I have a 106 and there is no bezel around the nozzle opening. Is that also the case with your pump?

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
It is hard to tell in this picture but it is a G&B 105 with a very heavy cast iron top with light shades. Will try to find a better picture that shows the top. I restored a twin G&B 105 several years ago and because the top was a one piece cast iron and very heavy the pump was very unstable. I had to use overhead crane to set the top in place and bolt the base to the floor.

Bruce.

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Your right about the heavy top! I would appreciate a picture of the nozzle opening if possible. Any chance you have a photo of the twin 105 you restored? Is it safe to assume that the pump had two separate flow meters and that both faces had the numbers in a clockwise direction ? Your help is greatly appreciated.

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Enclosed is the only picture I have of the G&B 105 Twin hope this helps.
Yes it has two separate flow meters.

Bruce

IMG_1043_1.JPG
Last edited by Restore-Pumps; Sat Oct 24 2020 11:26 PM.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for posting, your pumps are amazing. The double I was taking about is a single body with two visi gauges and nozzle rests/openings. You can see these are blocked off in the pictures of my pump. Is there a bezel around the opening the nozzles passes through on your double pump?

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Several years ago I worked on a G&B 106. Although I only have three or four pictures of it, it looks as though there was no bezel or trim piece for the nozzle receiver.

ROD [Mich.]
Y
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Y
This is what you need for the nozzle receivers.

IMG_0895.JPG IMG_1008.JPG
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
That's it, the attachment holes match perfectly with my skins. Thank you very much! At least I know what I need to look for, Now I just need to find one.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved