Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#751185 Thu Jul 02 2020 07:14 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Hi all thanks for adding me. I am looking for information on gilbarco gas pump. I do estate sales and I am having trouble finding search sites and general values if anyone can help. I have attached pictures, Im not sure all the parts go together. if anyone has any information I would appreciate it. Thanks Holly

20200627_114214.jpg 20200627_114151.jpg 20200627_114243.jpg 20200627_114246.jpg
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Your pump is a Gilbarco 904. All of those pieces go to that pump. It looks like you are missing a few pieces that aren't pictured (does it have the other door, the other face plate, the other v-trim, I can tell the side panel was taken off, so I wonder if the ID tag is missing) and probably a few other miscellaneous parts. Whenever I buy a pump that's partially taken apart, it is inevitably missing a few other parts. The bad thing about this specific pump is the door is pretty beat up.

I would estimate the value of this pump (if it has the missing parts I mentioned) at around $700 - 750. It would be worth about $800, if the door wasn't banged up and all the parts were there.

Now if you are missing all of the parts I mentioned, I would say $450- 500, because that door will cost $150-200 (plus possible shipping) and it might take a while to find one if Tom Buckles (gas pump parts guy) doesn't have one. Not to mention the other various parts missing.

HOWEVER, those estimates are in a retail setting and it might take a while (days, weeks, months) to find the right buyer. Since this is going in an estate sale, where time is a factor I would take anything above $400 on day one and take anything above $300 on day two, especially since it is partially disassembled.

This is just my opinion. Good luck with the estate sale.

Last edited by Speedracer; Thu Jul 02 2020 09:06 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Steve is spot on!

Tom.

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings