Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#746012 Mon Mar 30 2020 05:46 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Like many of you I’m self quarantined and working on a couple of projects that are long overdue. One is a Wayne 866 and the other is an Aqua E-700. I started the Wayne some 15 years ago, before my wife and I moved to our current home, and just never got back to it. The Aqua has been untouched for approximately 7 or 8 years and I got the bug to work on it after finishing an Aqua E-455. I do not do any detailed restoration work as I like the original look and keep my pumps in a high traffic area. I like to rewire the lights, replace any broken parts, including glass, clean the computers and install parts that were missing. There may not be any shows for some time but the number of completed pumps in personal collection is sure to soar.

I hope everyone is social distancing at the least and staying home as much as possible. I have two daughters that are in health care, one is a vet tech in a NYC emergency animal hospital and they are out of masks (their concern is getting the virus from a coworker, two of which have already tested positive, or someone dropping off their pet,) and the other is the lead nurse in the COVID 19 area of her hospital and she is assigned one face mask per week. Proud of them and scared to death at the same time.

Please be safe, stay home as much as possible and continue to enjoy our terrific hobby,

I'll post some pictures once I get the pumps done.

1 member likes this: Oldgas
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Hardy's Garage #746026 Mon Mar 30 2020 07:23 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks for posting. The wife and I have been in the house for two weeks now and so far so good. Doc recommended it.

Tomorrow I’m going to the pole barn a short walk from the house. Will arrange some signs and start work on a G&B 5 gallon visible.

I too will post pics.

Have gas all the time
Hardy's Garage #746076 Tue Mar 31 2020 02:49 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Marshall two thumbs up to your daughters and anyone else, whose family members, commit to other people's health. Unlike us where we shelter in presumably safe environments, they are on the frontline with the many others in health care and public safety. Not an easy situation for them and their families.

Hardy's Garage #746101 Tue Mar 31 2020 09:40 PM
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
God bless and protect your daughters

pumpdoc #746208 Thu Apr 02 2020 01:37 PM
O
O
Just finished a Bennett 546B.Have one more pump to do a Wayne 70 Station Lighter that I was going to do next winter but I guess I am going to start on it. Nothing else to do right now. Almost summer down here in the Deep South. I too have a daughter in health care. As parents all we can do is pray and hope they stay safe.

fullsizeoutput_6a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_6b.jpeg

Anything oil and gas.
1 member likes this: J, Micieli
Hardy's Garage #746232 Thu Apr 02 2020 06:10 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Love the row of pin ball machines. Wouldn't mine having a couple to play with for the next several weeks

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts as regards my two daughters. I think Lee said it best, we need to pray for everyone on the front lines.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved