Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi all,

I may be getting a tall ten in a pump purchase. Could someone who owns a Wayne 515 Tall 10 please tell me the height from the floor to the top of the globe holder (do NOT include the globe please)?

I could not locate any info on-line, jacks website, or OldGas. Jack's book says the cylinder is 37" tall. I'm not sure if a tall 10 is the same platform as a 515 (just with longer cylinder rods, fill pipes and gallon markers) or are the skins and skin diameters different as well?

Thank you all for any help. I really appreciate it,
Steve

tall 10_LI.jpg

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by Gasman84470

Thanks Fred, I actually did see that post prior to posting my question, and it does help a little, however everyone is talking about regular 10 gallon visibles in that thread.

Gjones mentions his tall 10 on his response, but it doesn’t say what manufacturer of tall 10 (I assume it’s a Wayne). He also didn’t mention the size of the globe he has on it. He just mentions the space left to his 13’ ceiling.

Much appreciated either way though, thanks for the lead. I need all the help I can get. smile

If the cylinder is the only real difference, I can figure it out with the 37” cylinder size in jacks book, I just need to make sure the lower half (skins, base, jar, etc) are all the same as on a regular 515.

-Steve

Last edited by Speedracer; Sun Mar 08 2020 02:52 AM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I have several of these, unrestored units in the barn. All have standard ten gallon cylinders. Although I have never measured one, they are all sitting under a ten foot high roof truss. Making them approx. 9' 8"? Paul www.severngaspumps.com

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Just measured mine 116 1/2 inches . I have a clam shell on my pump

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
That is from the floor to the top of the globe holder

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Cool. Thank you all so much for the help. It helps me out a lot. Much appreciated.

-Steve

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved