Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I can deliver any of these posters free of charge to Iowa Gas, or I'm happy to package and ship these.

I have four different DEEP ROCK service station posters available. They are all original, of course. These posters are NOS (new-old-stock), and in very good condition. Each was factory-folded, and I unfolded most of these for the first time to take the photos. Each poster measures 28” by 44”. The colors are bright, and each of these posters displays well.

One of these NOS DEEP ROCK posters refers to “1960”. So, I’m assuming that’s the vintage of all of them. NOTE: I have a few original duplicates of each of these four posters. But, once they’re gone that’s it, since these aren’t reproductions. ALSO: The black things shown in the photos are magnets, not tape. Absolutely no DEEP ROCK station posters were harmed in the posting of this topic!

Again, FREE delivery to Iowa Gas. Shipping is additional. All posters will be shipped factory-folded (just as they made for the DEEP ROCK stations), and in protective packaging.

Poster A. Free $1,000,000 warranty. Colorful DEEP Rock can shown. $75

Poster B. License plates attached free. $75

Poster C. DEEP ROCK Courtesy Plate (a non-threatening way of saying “credit card”, I guess). $75

Poster E. DEEP ROCK Premium DR-2 Gasoline. $75

Thanks for taking the time to look at these nifty DEEP ROCK posters. John

032 (607x800).jpg 038 (590x800).jpg 042 (591x800).jpg 051 (580x800).jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Sun Jul 28 2019 03:17 PM.
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Update: One of poster A has been sold. I still have a couple of poster A remaining. John

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Another quick update on these DEEP ROCK station posters: One additional of posters A, B, C, and E have now been sold. I still have at least one of each of these original posters designs remaining. Can deliver to Iowa Gas to save you the shipping (leaving early Tuesday morning). Thanks for looking. John

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Hi, Gang. Getting down to the end of these NOS 1960 DEEP ROCK station posters. Please let me know, if you're interested in any of these. I did make a price adjustment for a person who purchased a complete set of all four posters. PM me for pricing into, if you're considering buying a set (one of each poster). Thanks. John

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
A sales update, in case you've been thinking about pulling the trigger for any of these NOS 1960 DEEP ROCK station posters. The last Poster "B" (License Plates Attached Free) has now been sold. That leaves a couple of Poster "A" and Poster "C" left, and one Poster "E" remaining. Thanks for looking. John

Last edited by Jolly-John; Sat Aug 17 2019 10:52 AM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved