After seeing photographs of the optional lights, I decided to make my own lights. The light kit sold by one of the major vendors is not accurate in several ways, the light arms were straight, not bent, and the angle that the light arms extend was at the wrong angle (too high). I took a few photos along the way. It was not easy and probably cost too much money, but I think they turned our close to original light fixtures. I did not brand the pump; just liked the black and red. Now I know why no one has reproduced a correct light kit for the Cut 83. A lot of time involved and few kits would be sold. I even built a small forge and cast a few pieces of aluminum for the fixtures. I created the cup-shaped part of the fixture with JB Weld and 2-part epoxy in a squeeze bag. I took the cup to local forge and $43 later, I had two aluminum cups. The threaded bottom pieces are 1940s Atlas Mason jar lids. The glass covers came from Home Depot landscape lights. The light arms extended down from the central part of the fixture at a 23 degree angle, so I had to use an digital protractor to get the angle right on the fixture where the arm screws into it. Needed some TIG welding, epoxy primer. I think they turned out better than I expected. Thanks to Richard for providing photos and dimensions of original light fixtures (the black fixture). My repro is the red fixture.