Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#712438 Mon Jul 02 2018 12:01 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have reprinted the original Gas Pump Blue Book which was compiled by the Gasoline Pump Manufacturers Association. This 106 page wire bound book provides a yearly listing of serial numbers for most of the gas pumps produced from 1927 to 1952. An excellent resource for veteran and new collectors. Cost is $25.00 including shipping in continental US (personal check is OK). Send me a PM if interested. I have 7 or so available.

IMG_2440.JPG IMG_2441.JPG
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
What a good project....and at a very fair price. Thanks for making the effort to do the reprint for the pump people, Neil. Best, John

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks John

My photos on this thread need a little attention though, the book is really light blue as titled and the pages do read top to bottom left to right.... smile

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have just a few copies of the Gas Pump Blue Book available for sale. My cost was $25.00 which included the shipping in the continental US. These are professionally printed, with a clear plastic cover and a wire binding. Really a MUST HAVE for gas pump collectors. It features the 1st, 2nd and 3rd editions as assembled by the Gasoline Pump Manufacturers Association and will identify by serial number the month and year your pump was assembled. Book features most pumps produced from 1927 - 1952. Need one let me know. I also have these listed on ebay, but would rather sell them to the OG guys.

W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
PM sent

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
PM sent

Terry Tramp

I'm interested in Deep Rock and Kerr McGee items especially if they are marked B.A. Tramp Oil

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved