Next Thread
Print Thread
#711038 Thu Jun 07 2018 09:34 AM
Done4 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Good morning everyone.

Nice day, sunny and 70°, so I'm taking advantage of it.

Trying to get a bunch of things done this week. I've been fighting a staff infection in my shoulder for the last 2 1/2 weeks and it's not getting better. So, tomorrow we meet with the doc who wants to do surgery on it. Initial info is two to three weeks recovery with limited use of my arm. I just hope this will be the end of it. I have many things to do.

Have a good day everyone stay healthy and safe.

Have gas all the time
Done4 #711040 Thu Jun 07 2018 09:44 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Happy Thursday!

Same weather as temp and humidity headed up each day 90's.

Wonder whats up with the staff infections,you have a procedure to fix something and you come home with one of these. Something that happened and now they gave it a name.
Have heard so many come up with this after a hospital visit., Has me scared to sign up.
Hope they get yours under control.

Last edited by Loyd Pierce; Thu Jun 07 2018 11:49 AM.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Done4 #711041 Thu Jun 07 2018 10:02 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope the treatment works on that infection. Serious stuff.

Warm one here today. Humidity is increasing each day this week. Got inside wiring done for a couple new recepticles in the shop garage and a feed for putting a Revere gas station lamp post by the driveway. Now to install wall insulation.

I found this poor little hummingbird on the floor of the garage this morning. He must have flown in and didn't get out when I closed the door in the evening.

Have a great Thursday out there in Oldgasland

IMG_20180605_145541.jpg

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie
Done4 #711056 Thu Jun 07 2018 03:53 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all. Had an appointment with our company attorney this morning. We'd had the same attorney for fifty two years and he finally passed away last year at the ripe old age of 92. Up until a year or so before he died he still kept up with all the necessary yearly reports but even though he was reluctant to give it up I had to change to a new firm to make sure it all got done last year. It took the new firm a while to sort through fifty years of records but they said in the end the old man had done an excellent job of keeping track of things and all I had to do today was sign a few things to get everything up to date. I will miss picking up the phone and calling the old man as he was a good family friend that we could always trust. The new guys are good people but I will miss the old man's rhetoric. Another hot one here with a stiff breeze blowing. I'm holed up in the shop with the ac cranking away $$. I am finally getting back to normal after a jet lagged week but now I don't have anything to blame my laziness on!....Good luck with that shoulder Les, it's time they got that deal figured out. Have a good one everybody.....GB

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved