I have some flat gulf qt.cans(1938) that I have rolled and seamed but I need to add the top and bottom flange so that I can add the lid.
Is there a way to flange them with out a flange attachment for an Automatic Master Sealer????
Or does someone have a flange attachment they would sell that fits the Automatic Master Sealer??

Gas Pumps, Farmall tractors and 1968 Chevrolet Impalas