Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
With room trading scheduled for Thursday evening, and the main show taking place Friday, will the vendors stick around for the 8:00- Noon vending scheduled for Saturday? I'd like to go but can only be there Saturday.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
These shows are much like any petro show held in an enclosed location. If you sell out, or have sold most of your stuff, you will probably be heading home on Friday night. If you don't have anything else to do, you might hang around to about 12 on Saturday, after that, you are out of here.
This thing about vendors not staying around all day Friday/Saturday has been brought up many times in the past. It happens at CTO, Iowa Gas, you name it.
If you go to a lot of these shows you learn how they are run, not how the promoters wish they were run. Probably 50% of the sale are made out on the parking lot even before the meet starts, another 10-15% as the vendors are setting up even though the meet has not started.
Not to be smart about this, but don't wait till Saturday to expect anything good to be still available.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I know the good stuff will sell tonight (or before). Work and family commitments will keep me from attending Thurs-Fri.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved