Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#668083 Wed Oct 05 2016 03:04 AM
JimT Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hi, I just got this (rusty-lol)Erie clock face recently. I've never had one before and there are a few parts missing that I'm not familiar with. My first question is -I dont see a spot for the spout of the nozzle to fit. I guess it hung somehow?? Was there a odd nozzle os some sort? Also In Jacks price guide, it appears that the pricer was attached to the visi. Im just guessing that the long rectangular spot where something is apparently missing was a pricer? Also there is a spot where a part is missing near the bottom right of the totalizer? I guess. Was there a reset for the totalizer that I should search for? If somebody has some info about my missing parts or if my guess's are incorrect, Id appreciate you straightening me out. If you have a couple of close up pictures-I'd be grateful. My email is in my profile if you have trouble post pics. Thanks in advance. Looks like my pictures came sideways-sorry.

Erie 1.JPG Erie2.JPG erie3.JPG erie4.JPG
Last edited by JimT; Wed Oct 05 2016 03:13 AM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hope this helps, this is what mine looks like. That hook hanger for the nozzle on your pump looks like it came of a national A-38 maybe. Also mine does not have the holes on the front panel like yours.

hook.jpg side.jpg visi glass.jpg
Last edited by Done4; Wed Oct 05 2016 10:06 AM.

Have gas all the time
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Love those pumps!

Braden Splichal

JimT Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thanks for taking the time and replying ,Les. You have what looks like a deluxe version. Looking through Jacks second book, it seems that there were quite a few models of the 753 over the years.Im going to go out on a limb and say the on/off &nozzle holder is original. But I could be wrong.. Im hoping to hear from some one who possesses the same model as I.

Last edited by JimT; Wed Oct 05 2016 07:47 PM.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I have all kinds of 753 information at: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/erie%20752.htm

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved