Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#661632 Sun Jul 24 2016 12:49 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Hello guys, I looked at one today thats kind of rough shape. It needs all new chrome, hose and is missing the data plate on the back. Is it a big deal if that plate is missing? I'm not sure of the model but i think its a 97. It has 3 windows, an arrow with 2 numbers, also what is the average price for this. Its on a pedestal mount. thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
rob in nh #661704 Sun Jul 24 2016 08:09 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
We sell parts for restoring these meters, we also offer a rebuilding service for the meters. Recently I have also been restoring the complete meter for people who don't want to restore their own.

If you wish to restore your unit I suggest you start with a copy of our Service Manual.

Everything can be seen here: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/eco%2090%20parts.htm

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
rob in nh #661789 Mon Jul 25 2016 04:18 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Thanks Jack, I've already been checking out your site, what i need to know is this air meter is missing the tag on the back of it. Is this a problem not having it?

rob in nh #661834 Mon Jul 25 2016 11:49 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
ID tag. No problem, we sell a reproduction, plus I probably have over 25 original tags I have taken off older meters. Personally, I have put the repros on almost every one of the 350 meters I have restored, mainly because they are clean and look as nice as my meters.

One more thing, because of my hearing loss (over 80%), call if you have any question, but just ask Cindy about anything, she has just about taken over this part of our little business.

Jack

Last edited by Jack Sim; Mon Jul 25 2016 11:51 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved