Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CTOSHOW Offline OP
OP Offline
C
We are busy preparing for our best SHOW yet. Indoor exhibit space has increased by popular demand…two rooms indoors, plus 1 and a half floors of sleeping rooms open during the day. Outdoor spaces are filled to the brim and everyone will be in place by dawn Friday morning, June 24th!

Show T shirts are great, Don't be disappointed…preorder and have your size and color waiting for you! Available on-line at www.CTOhotline.com

Weather forecast is sunny with low 80's smile

Brinkman Auctions is conducting a live auction Saturday morning at 10:30 am, with a preview from 4-8 on Friday and Saturday starting at 9 am. Link to the catalog and on-line bidding: https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=112987&p=3&sort=0#cnTb

See you there, Kathleen & Jerry Keyser and the "Check the Oil!" staff

Last edited by CTOSHOW; Thu Jun 16 2016 04:19 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I waited to late to call for a space outside, please let me know if you have a cancellation....Thanks, Owen

Last edited by LOWright; Thu Jun 16 2016 05:05 PM.

Rare pumps, Chevrolet items, Goldon Tip Gasoline, Marathon (running man)
Cell # 1-502-396-3435 email lowright@aol.com
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Looking forward to the "Big Friendly". Having moved the show to the Embassy Suites is the best change(in my opinion) that the Keysers have made in my twenty plus years of having attended the show. The hotel and all spaces are sold out and they have a waiting list. Just for the heck of it, I tried reserving a room through Hilton Honors and there weren't any rooms available. There were rooms available at the Hilton which is within walking distance to the show. See y'all there! Pat

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.
C
CTOSHOW Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks for your support Pat! Look forward to seeing everyone this year…and to have time to enjoy a piece of birthday cake! See you there.

C
CTOSHOW Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Owen, We do have a wait list for spaces…both indoor and outdoors. We will let you know...

C
CTOSHOW Offline OP
OP Offline
C
A little clarification on the move-in times: At 2 pm we start moving the larger vehicles into their outdoor spaces. At 3:30 we move in the rest of the outdoor exhibitors. Unloading & unpacking (AKA trading) begins when everyone is safely in their space, by 5 pm at the latest. We don't want any people or items hit!

Indoor ballrooms and special 2nd & 3rd floor daytime exhibitor rooms open at 5 pm.

There is a late lunch buffet in the hotel lobby until 3:30 pm…it might be the only time you take to eat! Cool down, sit, relax and visit with friends! Parking is across the street.

Sleeping rooms will be ready for checkin at 4 pm.

Manager's Reception starts at 5:30 pm with a Kickoff from "Check the Oil!" complete with birthday cake!

See you all soon! Kathleen & Jerry

S
S
what is the cost of entry for the show? can't seem to navigate the website for that type of info.

C
CTOSHOW Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hello! The Show is free to the public to browse, look and trade! All the indoor and outdoor spaces are sold out with a waiting list for both! Come to Dublin, Ohio and see us and return next year as an exhibitor.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks!

Rare pumps, Chevrolet items, Goldon Tip Gasoline, Marathon (running man)
Cell # 1-502-396-3435 email lowright@aol.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Looking forward to my first "real" gas and oil show. I'll be outside, so be sure to stop by the white Suburban and say hello, grab something to drink, and spend some money. : )If you see this guy, don't run...

meee.jpg

Collecting the Mississippi companies:
Billups, Southland, Rose Oil,Crystal Oil, Barq's
I
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I
Be nice if somebody videoed the show and put it on u tube.Would help promote the show and give new guys a look.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By intagas
Be nice if somebody videoed the show and put it on u tube.Would help promote the show and give new guys a look.

Past CTO pictures

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
R
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
R
Great show again this year !!! Sold some stuff, bought lots of treasures, met some more oldgassers and saw old friends.

Thanks for keeping the show going strong all these years. A lot of memories.

And congratulations to Andy who was passed the baton. A toast to your success Andy !! Looking forward to next year as you assume command and continue the tradition. The show is in good hands.

Looking for photos, etc from 60s era Shell-A-Rama gas station and Pal's Diner, Rt. 17 Mahwah, NJ
& US or state highway signs, shields, route markers

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved