Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#651086 Wed Mar 23 2016 11:40 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
Shoveled snow all day, my back is sore. Sending the storm east. Good luck everybody. Time to go to bed. Mitch

67Chev4X4 #651092 Thu Mar 24 2016 05:12 AM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Hello Mitch, all...
Sorry for the snow there, hopefully we are all done with it here in Michigan. Luckily our weather forecast is well above freezing with a high of 58 degrees today, and high 40's and high 50's for the next week.
Well off to work, have a good day everyone,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
67Chev4X4 #651095 Thu Mar 24 2016 06:15 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all!
Mitch--I feel your pain! In North Dakota, we are subject to a snowstorm at any time in the spring. We missed yesterdays assault but are under the gun for tonight and tomorrow? The severity is yet to be determined, but they feel it won't be significant like your storm was!
Forecasts are for increasingly pleasant weather and I hope it stays that way. Hope the rest of you are experiencing pleasant spring weather.
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
67Chev4X4 #651100 Thu Mar 24 2016 06:53 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning Oldgasers, Waiting on heavy rain and winds here,as they put it. Won't have to shovel so its ok.
Headed to the place in the country to let the bug man do his thing.

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
67Chev4X4 #651117 Thu Mar 24 2016 08:55 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all. Spring has retreated here in the Ozarks for a couple of days and old man winter is hanging on for dear life with 39 degrees and a biting wind that really makes it feel cold. We are heading south next week for a while so everyone here can expect the weather to get nice, it always does right when I leave to avoid it! At least we missed the snow but it looks like the folks in MN got hammered again, guess Ryan is still plowing this morning. It's not that long now til ice out and spring fishing up there will be in full swing and I'm ready for that too. They are supposed to have my new outboard all ready to go on my walleye boat this week so I'm going to be ready to go torment them this year. I am getting a new Merc 115 fourstroke to replace my tired Yamaha 100 so I'm hoping I will be happy with the change. Everybody I talked to says the new fourstrokes make a lot more power and get better mileage though I have had no problems from the Yamaha for a lot of years. It was an old carbureted model and the new injection sure starts easier and runs smoother plus the new Merc is like 30 pounds lighter which never hurts. Finishing up the framework for a new set of cabinets in the shop today. I am installing a double sink and new countertop out in the main shop so I will have a place to clean fish and wash parts again. I used to use the sink in the front corner of the shop but now it is part of the new display room and too clean now to mess up with stinky fish and greasy parts. I wouldn't have so much work to do if I didn't keep changing things around and adding on! Have a good day everyone.....GB

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved