Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Canadian Oil Companies Ltd.(White Rose) had a 3 piece set of signs known as "banner signs" on most stations starting just after the war. The sets came two sizes, 8 foot gasoline and motor oil sides, with a one sided 3 foot round center, or 10 foot gasoline and motor oil sides with a 4 foot round center. The center round signs were one sided. A tough part to come by is also the hexagonal angle iron framework that went behind the round center section to hold it out so the side signs tucked behind it. If I have got any of the facts wrong Canadian Guys please correct me. I have included a picture of a complete set which is not for sale.

I have for trade an 8 foot motor oil side sign and a 10 foot gasoline side sign. Gasoline sign is VG+/NM- and the Motor Oil sign is VG-. Neither have any touch ups. I have also pictured a 4 foot White rose sign that is not from a banner set as it is 2 sided. It does have some touch ups that I have been planning to remove but can't find the time.

I am looking to trade for unusual North Star/ White rose signs and globes, Gutta Percha Rubber items with the dog, and Unusual Canadian porcelain signs in nice shape. Thanks

banner sign complete.jpg banner sign sides.jpg white rose 4 foot.jpg
For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
great stuff

Follow the Red Indian Trail

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved