Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Bryce,
You mentioned "tips" on cleaning. Is a "dulled" porcelain sign usually a hopeless case or what do you use to bring back the shine (if at all possible)?

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Mine was an antique dealer before she met me she had even been to a gas Bash on her own before she was with me. She told me last night I need to pick up a 30" seaside sign to fill the hole over my pump. How Cool is that! 😏 Jim

West Coast signs, globes and quarts
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
My wife LOVED my collection, buying and selling. She had always been a big part of trips including traveling to Columbus and Iowa
Going to miss her BIG TIME

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I think it is really special that so many members have "shared" their hobbies with their wives. I think that each sign I have "picked" while I was with my wife has become even more special. I picked this Texaco sign in Colorado several years ago. We found it on Craig's List and drove half way across the state and around several mountain ranges to pick it up. We will always remember that trip and this Texaco sign always will remind me of our trip together.

image_001.jpeg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By Stephenwarren30
Bryce,
You mentioned "tips" on cleaning. Is a "dulled" porcelain sign usually a hopeless case or what do you use to bring back the shine (if at all possible)?

Stephen... once the shine is gone, its gone forever. but ill send you a PM, dont want to derail the topic

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
My wife loves the shows and Travels with me all summer while she is not teaching 3-4 grade. Most everyone knows her much like Bryce and Melissa. Actually I spend most of my fall shows answering questions from all the other dealers and collectors "where is your wife" P.S. she hates junk shows like Carlisle. She only wants good shows with no rusty car parts. LOL She too has caught the collecting bug and has here own section of signs in the Kitchen area.

-MAXGAS-
Looking for Independent Gas & Oil, Oilzum,& Early FORD dealership items.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved