Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#620590 Sun Jul 05 2015 07:17 AM
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Cool combo in the DeSoto, MO 4th of July Parade. Motorcycle trailer made out of a sectioned 1957 Ford. Clever and well done. Kind of captures the American spirit and ingenuity for the holiday.

Have a great Sunday out there in Oldgasland!

57ford-trailer640.jpg
'57 Ford made into trailer

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Jim;
That is a wonderful example of "Pride in Craftmanship".

Chuck

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning Oldgassers Rain here looks to move to our west by this afternoon.

Sounded like a war zone here last night. Smoke was so thick you could hardly breath. Trees are so high around me we didn't get much show just the booms.Think they got it out of their system as there is hardly anyone stirring this morning.

HAGD-ALL!!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all. We went to a Springfield Cardinals game last night and they had a band and big fireworks display afterwards. It was quite a display as well as a few other fireworks in the area that you could see from the stadium so we got to see plenty of them. Beautiful day here so I think I'm going to get the Mustang out and take it for a cruise down around the lake. Thought I'd better take advantage of the cooler weather while it lasts, unusual for the fourth weekend. Hope everyone had a great long weekend....GB

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all!
Its been a busy couple of days for me with a combination family reunion and 4th of july celebration! Relatives from all over were here for the last 2 days, and it was quite enjoyable catching up with everyone and hearing about their lives for the past few years! The family was amazed at my collection of gas & oil memorabilia, and spent a good hour on a guided tour and history lesson on gas pumps! The younger ones were amazed at the workings of a Veeder Root computer!
We had high winds and rain roll thru this morning, but its sun shiny bright outside now, and looks to be a very pleasant afternoon!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! Had a great 4th with the family. I hope you all had a good time. Getting excited for Iowa soon. Take care all!

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved