Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#616759 Mon Jun 08 2015 03:08 AM
O
OP Offline
O
Hello everyone, To start with not sure if this is appropriate place for this question and if not moderators please delete and I apologize. I'm thinking of fabricating some sign hangers to sell or trade at Columbus and was wondering what would be desireable if any at all. If ya'll wouldn't mind giving me some input id appreciate it and once again if this isnt appropriate my apologies

Looking for Amoco and paper signs
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
There's a few people making hangers already. Probably best to do a search on the forums on this subject, you can see what people are making, prices, and see if there is a niche you want to go for possibly? Maybe you can make better quality ones or cheaper, not sure? Anyway, take a look at old posts.

See our restorations & products! >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/roadrash/
O
OP Offline
O
Thank you that is good advice! I should have thought of that. I did some looking and there are some talented guys on here making hangers and accessories!

Looking for Amoco and paper signs
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Yeah, I can't remember the gentlemans name right now but there are some amazing hangers, custom made, that are really incredible and reasonably priced (Owen maybe?). It crossed my mind to make hangers too but I saw no point as there already some really talented people doing it, but there's always a niche that may be being ignored. Glad to help.

Last edited by Paul Bell; Tue Jun 09 2015 04:29 PM.

See our restorations & products! >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/roadrash/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved