Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: roadrelics jerry westfield ...can anybody vouch for him ????? - Fri Jul 05 2013 08:57 PM
there is a new member here by the name of "jerry westfield" and his profile is link below...registered 3/2013......

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=15771

i have some business with him and I did a google search and nothing comes up with his name or as a pump collector in Orlando Florida..can ANYBODY verify his existence and legitimacy??? does anybody know him??
Originally Posted By: roadrelics
there is a new member here by the name of "jerry westfield" and his profile is link below...registered 3/2013......

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=15771

i have some business with him and I did a google search and nothing comes up with his name or as a pump collector in Orlando Florida..can ANYBODY verify his existence and legitimacy??? does anybody know him??

I do not need people to verify my existence to this man. Those who know me from the few shows I get around to and items I buy have no need to support your threating game. I am not shaken by your threating PM!

For anyone wanting to know what this is about, here is the deal. I have called roadrelics out for posting a reproduction item on eBay in a collectable category. Now I am the bad guy. Have a look at the item I am talking about: eBay auction number 290938913906 "1800's Budweiser Girl Calendar Replica dated 1966 Anheuser Bush OLD".

If you see my point, report it to eBay.

BEWARE!!!! this guy is trying pull the wool over all of our eyes....says hes from Orlando Florida, however his computer ip says he's from St. Louis, Missouri......he has another agenda and i beleive they are these repos.....he tries to shift the focus on my auction, Ha Ha LOL...nobody knows you, you hide behind a false identity, unless of cvourse you want to clear all of it up......maybe like some proof the " jerry westfield" is not just a made up name....maybe a phone number???..you've already deceived us with your contact information, what esle are you hiding from us???
can anybody say they ever met this person ??? somebody has been posing here on old gas using these false identities then stirring up trouble......he is using names like "jerry westfield" "bud miley" "rudy owen"........seems to be a pattern of using real names, i guess they sound and look more legitimate, however innocent these names may sound, don't let them fool you, this is not their real name, they have a complete other agenda here..
Oh by the way who are the few who know you??? can you use just one reference they we can verify ?? just ONE, i mean come on, you can surely name one person here who will vouch for you??? Really ?????
Jerry,if that's your real name,would like to hear your explanation about those 3 user ID names.
Originally Posted By: Cold Pizza
Jerry,if that's your real name,would like to hear your explanation about those 3 user ID names.

I do not have three names. I live in Orlando and have been in St. Louis the past few days looking at a large collection and visiting the arch. What does this have to do with your ebay auction I have questioned?
sure jerry?? do you have ONE single reference??? surely a man who's looking at a large collection will have several refrences?? can you provide just maybe ONE ???

I dont think we'll be hereing much from good ole jerry in the future.....
sure jerry?? do you have ONE single reference??? surely a man who's looking at a large collection will have several refrences?? can you provide just maybe ONE ???

I dont think we'll be hereing much from good ole jerry in the future.....

Is this one of your new rules? I have to give a ref to please you? Are you making hidden threats when you say "I do not think we'll be hearing much from Jerry in the future"?
just one reference Jerry that's all I ask
just one reference Jerry that's all I ask

You have no business asking me for a reference, I would never do business with you.

I think this guy could be a general threat to other people and should be avoided at all cost. Do not pass personal information to this person, as you can see he will abuse it and could cause harm to others.

If you have too much personal information listed in your profile, this thread should make you think about updating your profile information. It is sad this nut case already knows where I am from, but thank GOD it is a big city.

"STAND YOUR GROUND LAW" IT IS THE BEST PART ABOUT LIVING IN THE SUNSHINE STATE!
just 1 reference jerry come on you can give us at least 1 person who knows you can't you ??

then look at what good ole jerry westfield writes"""

You have no business asking me for a reference, I would never do business with you.
yes i can ask you for a refrence, its called protecting our members and the hobby

I think this guy could be a general threat to other people and should be avoided at all cost. Do not pass personal information to this person, as you can see he will abuse it and could cause harm to others.

Oh yes you had better avoid me if you lie to make me look bad... a complete fraud who's conatct info is false and everything else for that matter..ip address says your from St. Louis however your profile says Orlando....Nobody here has ever heard of you and then you try and stand behind these repo scammers and attack the good guys?? yes jerry westfield you had better tread lightly around here..you have only been a member since march 2013....

If you have too much personal information listed in your profile, this thread should make you think about updating your profile information. It is sad this nut case already knows where I am from, but thank GOD it is a big city..

[b] i'm no nut case and have been in this hobby for over 30 years jerry westfield..... all my contact info is correct and many of the veteran members here know me jerry westfield and you can't even name one person who will stand behind and vouch for you ??...WOW thats a very very sad set of circumstances for you jerry westfield and you should be exposed for who and what you actually are........we have seen your type and style before jerry westfield and unfortuantely you won't be the last, however the more you are exposed to the internet, google, old gas, the more people will know and find out who the real jerry westfield is, SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING and dig yourself an even deeper hole[/b]

"STAND YOUR GROUND LAW" IT IS THE BEST PART ABOUT LIVING IN THE SUNSHINE STATE!

prove it jerry westfield don't you have one single friend with some credibility that will say " i know jerry westfield" and he is a stand up guy ?? please jerry i will take everything i have said bad about you back, and will even donate $300 to any chairity of your choice if you expose your real name, show some proof of your actual exsistence, have only 1 credibile person vouch for you and your identity... i know this won't happen, you will have an endless supply of excuses......you surely don't have to fear me as i pitty you and what you stand for. i think its disgusting and your the one who needs some psychological help.......this is how i respond to people who lie and attack me for no reason.........good bye jerry westfield i believe this fake identity is all washed up and its time to try a new one, however you will be exposed if you attack me again.. i don't shy away from complete frauds.
Jerry you don't know anybody here?
I've done business with Roadrelics on many occasions and he's first class all the way!
Funny, most people who know me have been calling demanding not to be added to your victim list.

I will no longer play your game. Most people can see you for what you are.

Have a great day, and I hope you get some professional help before you hurt someone!
thank you owen, it always a pleasue to do business with great guys, however nobody has ever heard from this jerry westfield ...he joined this forum 03/2013 and has done nothing but cause problems and stand behind these repo guys...it says a lot about his character....

this Jerry is really a piece of work lol.. Have you noticed he can't answer one question about his reference or anybody who knows him..I have an old gas friend in Orlando who I just did a deal with and when I get off the golf course I am going to check about this guy's validity........just called my aquantaince from the orlando area whi is an old gasser and a stand up Navy Officer..He also deals in pumps and has never heard of "jerry wesfield"
which I know is fake false and fraudulent
Posted By: rbonitz Re: jerry westfield ...can anybody vouch for him ????? - Sat Jul 06 2013 03:24 PM
I've bought from Roadrelics... He has been to my home twice. A good guy....stands behind his sales
Jerry,
You should make believe move to Oklahoma where we open carry. I have known roadrelics for years and he IS first class all he way and the real deal.
You I do not know nor do i really care to but if you are a honest grown man you would name some of your friends in our hobby and things would settle down and go smooth. Perhaps you could start working together with him and do some business with a honest guy. I hope if you are legetiment you join in and quit your games. This is a neat group of guys where trust is a must with the dollars we invest
thanks for the nice comments guys............I was just in florida recently and picked up a couple of signs from an old gasser from the Jacsonville, Orlando area (Chuck Harders} who is a great stand up Navy Officer...he also deals in pumps so i just called him to see if he has ever heard of this guy" jerry westfield", the answer was no, nhever heard of him, which is no surprise to me....everything is fiction with him...nothing adds up and i'm sure since he has been exposed, we have heard the last of him, until he creates a new fake identity, fake user name, fake profile, etc. etc....all i can say is beware on ebay, i'm sure the same applies to him there as well.....its guys like this who are hurting our hobby
Originally Posted By: Jerry Westfield
Funny, most people who know me have been calling demanding not to be added to your victim list.

I will no longer play your game. Most people can see you for what you are.

Have a great day, and I hope you get some professional help before you hurt someone!

MOST OF US see you for what Your NOT, Honest.
Honesty exposes itself
Deceit plays a game of hide and seek!
Very well said Maurice!!!
so glad this is finally coming to light, there's a couple more that need exposure as well, really. Can we vote them off the island? I'll also say that Darryl (roadrelics) is an honest man IMHO.
Agree with all the above posts about Roadrelics ( except Jerry's)!has Jerry left the building?
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
Agree with all the above posts about Roadrelics ( except Jerry's)!has Jerry left the building?

I have not left the house, I chose to end the war of exchanging words with this psychopath before his rage ends up hurting other people. I would post some of his PM's and E-Mail's, but they would get removed. My friends do not want to become his next victim of threating PM's and E-Mails so they have not stepped into the none stop threats of this psychopath.

It is OK if you like him, psychopaths do have a few hours per day that they can act normal, I only hope these normal cycles can increase for him as he gets professional help and takes his medications as recommended by his doctors.

Again, for all of you reading this for the first time, take a second look at any personal information you have listed within your profile. Your personal information can become the target of people like this! Do you want to be "Bullied To Death"?
Wow,LOL......the B.S. is getting very deep.....it's jerry's way of turning things around...I p'med him twice saying i new his real location and that he was a total fraud.....Its to bad that when you expose somebody like this, they have the kahoons to try and deflect the truth about them into fiction and lies about others..................I do appreciate the kind words from others here and i have many many friends here who i have dealt with and they have known me for many years... I have been a member here since 2002 and jerry has been a member here since 2013........Not everybody here is going to like me and I'm very happy about that especially when they are scammer's and people like jerry westfield....I have met some bad seeds in my time, but these guys who come on here and lie right to your face about the facts are terrible............People who know me know that " i say what i do & do what i say" and if a man does not have or honor his words, he has nothing.......So after defending myself here that brings us back to jerry...........

I am saying that these pm's don't exisit and now jerry is grasping at straws to get any type of credibility.......only him and i know the facts and one fact is jerry westfield is a made up name, a made up false identity and everything about him is a complete fraud and thats the reason he can't expose the real truth....his only freinds are the other fake names and false identities he has created here and couple of them have been exposed......jerry, you are the one who needs help and like i said before, I pitty you, you should seriously seek some help.....IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUFFERING??? I hope so and i beleive we know your really identity, but your to big of a coward to step forward and try and protect your repos, fantasy signs, instead you attack others......a real gem here folks....
I still believe that everyone should have a complete user profile.REAL name, address, phone number, photo,etc.
Dave
WOW,
26 Reply's & NOT 1 from ANY of HIS MANY FRIENDS [his words]!
W/ Friends like that I understand why he still hides in the Shadows.
Hi my name is Art Vandalay I am a architect and profecional voucher. You may have seen me on Seinfeld, I am borrowing Hillsides computer. I also dabble in import exports. I will vouch for Harry Westfeld, we went to differant schools together and I vouch that I am a qualified voucher.
Signed
Art
Art aren't you a latex salesman? Architect? Now a professional voucher-nah.
Newman
Jerry, here's your word for the day, obfuscation, I bet you know it well, funny thing is that you must think at least one person is buying any of what you're selling, the very definition of insanity.
LOL
For those that need to look it up!

obfuscation
Terrific word Neil. Right on the money "really"
...I'm curious about whether or not there are any suspect commonalities between the IP addresses of all of these 'members'...
Originally Posted By: gulfiend!
...I'm curious about whether or not there are any suspect commonalities between the IP addresses of all of these 'members'...

these guys are Slicker than Gopher Guts on a Garden Gate and know how to cover their tracks.......they also think they're smarter than everybody...its shocking to me that he's still around, didn't think he would push it this far.....I'm sure not an Angle from God, but I'm not down with the devil like some of these guys......it bothers me sometimes when i meet this minority in life however it just makes the other 95% in life a blessing and they are many...got to go to IOLA

great word, obsuscation
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/obfuscate#word=obfuscation

Originally Posted By: hillsideshortleg
Hi my name is Art Vandalay I am a architect and profecional voucher. You may have seen me on Seinfeld, I am borrowing Hillsides computer. I also dabble in import exports. I will vouch for Harry Westfeld, we went to differant schools together and I vouch that I am a qualified voucher.
Signed
Art

Too Funny!
Interesting...its a small world here in Florida. I am in Titusville,FL (roughly 20mins outside of O-town) and have never heard of/dealt with this guy. Thought I knew most of the pickers and collectors in the area. Guess not..LOL

Question: What does the "stand your ground law" have to do with anything here??? You might want to re-read the FL laws/statutes...Just saying. confused

Thanks,
-Paul
Anyone can CLAIM to be anyone they want on the internet & From Anywhere.
Maybe he IS the real Jimmy Hoffa!
I want to be Dick Bennett.

I bet someone had a good reason to call ya Rick instead of Dick!
laugh

No you don't!! LOL!
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: jerry westfield ...can anybody vouch for him ????? - Wed Jul 10 2013 09:44 PM
it's not easy being a DICK
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk