Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Lamborghini test drive fire! - Tue Apr 17 2012 11:09 PM
Costs as much as some houses do and toasted in minutes...

http://www.inquisitr.com/220901/test-drive-results-in-376000-lamborghini-aventador-fire-video/
Posted By: TheRoyalCrown Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Tue Apr 17 2012 11:15 PM
I can't wait for all the Internet memes to pop up about this "incredibly photogenic guy". For those who don't know what a meme is, you probably won't understand...I sometimes wonder why they have them. On another note, Ferrari had a problem with their 458s catching on fire, maybe Lamborghini is trying to follow them.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Tue Apr 17 2012 11:21 PM
POOF!
Posted By: Esse's Garage Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Tue Apr 17 2012 11:25 PM
Unreal!!!!! Lots of $$$$$$$$$ up in smoke!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Wed Apr 18 2012 12:15 AM
All ways heard they were HOT cars.
Posted By: KS 82 GT Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Wed Apr 18 2012 12:48 PM
That'll buff right out. : )
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Wed Apr 18 2012 01:58 PM
Originally Posted By: LApicker
I can't wait for all the Internet memes to pop up about this "incredibly photogenic guy". For those who don't know what a meme is, you probably won't understand...I sometimes wonder why they have them.

Enlighten us.
Posted By: TheRoyalCrown Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Wed Apr 18 2012 02:13 PM
From Wikipedia:
This is a list of phenomena specific to the Internet, such as popular themes and catchphrases, images, viral videos and more. Such fads and sensations grow rapidly on the Internet because its instant communication facilitates word of mouth. In the early days of the Internet, phenomena were primarily spread via email or Usenet discussion communities. Today, many of these phenomena are also spread via popular, user-based or social networking web sites, including (but not limited to) 4chan, Newgrounds, Reddit, Facebook, Fark, Flickr, Myspace, Slashdot, Something Awful, YouTube, or YTMND. Search engines may also amplify the propagation of these phenomena.

Basically you take a picture and well after that it's history...
http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bthesite/the-ridiculous-report-blog/bal-the-funniest-osama-bin-laden-internet-memes-20110504,0,5710351.photogallery

Here's the aventador guy and why he was the perfect meme base
http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=50543
Posted By: bppierce Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Wed Apr 18 2012 02:50 PM
Guess I wasn't too stupid to understand after all.
Posted By: TheRoyalCrown Re: Lamborghini test drive fire! - Wed Apr 18 2012 03:05 PM
Originally Posted By: bppierce
Guess I wasn't too stupid to understand after all.

Never said anyone was stupid. All I was saying was you probably wouldn't understand the point of them, just a form of comedy I guess.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk