Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Tara Worsham Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 08 2011 02:18 AM
September went so fast, it feels like I just posted this! But, I was sent a PM today with a request to add someone to the list and it reminded me that it's that time again. Please keep Joan D. (the friend of an Oldgasser) in prayer as she has just received a breast cancer diagnosis for the third time. Thanks!

Fred Stoke
Larry Green
Jim R.
Leon McCauley
Jeff (Thunder)
Dennis Hargett
Ed Shaver
Angie and Joe
Brian's (KYGULF) Mom
Bud Ellinghausen
Florian Janczak
Bob Richards
Joan D.
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 08 2011 05:17 PM
I would like to add my older brother Scott. He had a heart attack yesterday at the age of 49. Thanks Brad
Posted By: s932 Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 08 2011 07:46 PM
Brad sorry to hear that hope it all works outs
Posted By: Tara Worsham Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 08 2011 09:19 PM
Sorry to hear about your brother, Brad. Will definitely keep him in prayer. 49 is way too young for that! Hope he's good as new soon.

Fred Stoke
Larry Green
Jim R.
Leon McCauley
Jeff (Thunder)
Dennis Hargett
Ed Shaver
Angie and Joe
Brian's (KYGULF) Mom
Bud Ellinghausen
Florian Janczak
Bob Richards
Joan D.
Scott Ralston
Posted By: KYGULF Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Mon Oct 10 2011 01:40 PM
Brad, prayers sent up for your brother to have a complete recovery. My Mom is having her other surgery on 10/24 and also a check up scan for cancer next month so hopefully after that she will be doing real good by Christmas. Thanks for your prayers!

Brian
Posted By: Nicole Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 22 2011 12:49 AM
Just wanted to convey my thanks to everyone. My friend Joan had her surgery for her third bout with breast cancer yesterday and is home and pain free which suprises everyone considering they removed a breast. The surgeon also removed a lymph node that looked abnormal.

I want to keep her on the list for now in the hope they find nothing in the node biopsy (she'll find out Wednesday), and that she does not have to go though chemo again.

Just hearing her laughing and pain free is an answer to my prayers already!

Nicole
Posted By: Tara Worsham Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 22 2011 12:52 AM
Great news, Nicole!
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 22 2011 01:16 AM
Tara you can take my brother off the list. He had a stint put in & is doing much better. Thanks everyone smile
Posted By: Tara Worsham Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Sat Oct 22 2011 01:27 AM
Update:

Fred Stoke
Larry Green
Jim R.
Leon McCauley
Dennis Hargett
Ed Shaver
Angie and Joe
Brian's (KYGULF) Mom
Bud Ellinghausen
Florian Janczak
Bob Richards
Joan D.
Posted By: Nicole Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Mon Oct 31 2011 11:54 PM
Just wanted to update you on Joan. The lymph node came out normal and she doesn't have to have chemo so thank you so much for your prayers! She can be removed from the list...
Posted By: Tara Worsham Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Tue Nov 01 2011 04:02 AM
That's great news, Nicole! Here is the updated list. I'll be starting the November one within a few days. Feel free to continue to add anyone you think might need a few extra prayers!

Fred Stoke
Larry Green
Jim R.
Leon McCauley
Dennis Hargett
Ed Shaver
Angie and Joe
Brian's (KYGULF) Mom
Bud Ellinghausen
Florian Janczak
Bob Richards
Posted By: KYGULF Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Tue Nov 01 2011 11:15 AM
Hi Tara. My Mom had her other surgery last Monday and is doing good. You can take her off the list too. Thanks for all your prayers!

Brian
Posted By: Tara Worsham Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Tue Nov 01 2011 05:26 PM
Thanks for the update, Brian!

Fred Stoke
Larry Green
Jim R.
Leon McCauley
Dennis Hargett
Ed Shaver
Angie and Joe
Bud Ellinghausen
Florian Janczak
Bob Richards
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Prayer list - October 2011 - Mon Jul 30 2012 06:54 PM
I have been occupied with other activities in my life so I have not been on Oldgas as much. I have been sending out prayers so I thought I would see how the prayer list was doing. A few months ago the Pastor of our church said to start your day in prayer and see what happens. Well I took up the challenge and within a week God took away an addiction I have struggled with for over 40 years. Funny thing is I was not praying directly for that but God knew that it needed to be removed from my life. I give Thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. If anybody wants to know more about it, I'd be more than happy to give all the details. Not sure if I am ready to expose all the details in a public forum so a PM or email will work.
Mike
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk