Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Done4 We know what day it is, Wednesday - Wed May 23 2018 01:28 PM
Good morning everyone.

Sun is shining, low 60°s but it ain't raining. Still really wet though.

Our furnace bit the dust Monday and it has been nippy in the house last couple of days. They had to order a part for it and are here today to fix it, hopefully it will get done and I don't have to have build a fire from 4 pm till we go to bed. Of coarse it will be in the high 70°s tomorrow.

Have a good one everyone, stay warm and safe.
Posted By: Oldgas Moderator Re: We know what day it is, Wednesday - Wed May 23 2018 02:05 PM
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope that furnace repair goes well today. Nice weather here today. No furnace needed, for sure.

New clothes washing machine being delivered this morning. Wife will be happy not having to deal with erratic operation of the old one

We're proud of granddaughter Sophie, shown here being recognized for excellence in English, science, band, algebra and the Presidential Academic Excellence Award at her 8th grade graduation yesterday.

Have a great Wednesday out there in Oldgasland

Attached picture IMG_20180522_100613.jpg
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: We know what day it is, Wednesday - Wed May 23 2018 02:29 PM
Morning all No rain here either well just a chance this afternoon,one day of dry time and I hit the mowing Thursday.

Congrats to Sophie!!
Algebra I never grasp or even understood why,but I did sneak through
Have A Great Day All!!
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: We know what day it is, Wednesday - Wed May 23 2018 04:01 PM
Hello All,
Very nice day here in Hillsdale, MI......supposedly we are to have a few in a row with no rain. I'll believe it when the days are past!
I've been so busy at work that it's not registering much that we have a 3 day weekend ahead. I will hope the weekend weather is nice enough to enjoy, there again, we'll see.
Have a good day wherever you are,
Darin
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk