Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Monday-- Monday! - Mon May 14 2018 02:37 PM
Morning Oldgasers, Going to be another hot one here,if this a sign July and August will be killers. Hope everyone gave Mom a big hug yesterday.
Some of you know I've been cleaning moms paper trail up the last month, well I'm done found one deed and the other I went to the deeds office and pulled. It has been interesting but somewhat exhausting. Found a lot of papers from great great grand parents to current times. I promised my son I wouldn't do this to him when my time comes,I think the key is moving a couple of times. LOL!

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!
Posted By: Nicole Re: Monday-- Monday! - Mon May 14 2018 04:58 PM
Loyd,
Moving helps, but also to keep all the super important stuff in one place, and let them know where it is. That is tough to do, going through a loved ones life like that. I hope you find things to make you smile.

Well it's a gray day here--with thunderstorms expected in the p.m. I think that's what's expected all week...

Breaks over, back to work! : )
Posted By: Done4 Re: Monday-- Monday! - Mon May 14 2018 06:23 PM
Good day everyone.

Good to hear you worked out the paper trail Loyd.

High 60°s, rain and more rain. No outside stuff for the next few days it appears.

Just going to shuffle around in the shop and try to look busy, flight control has been on the watch to make sure I don't lift things. Just another day in paradise I guess.

Have a great day everyone, stay warm and safe.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Monday-- Monday! - Mon May 14 2018 08:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

Into the mid-90s. Might set a record today.

Worked out at the gym this morning and shipped out some eBay items on the same trip to town.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/163035828461

We could use some organization on all our stuff to help the family after we're gone. Too easy to put off doing it.

Have a great Monday out there in Oldgasland
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Monday-- Monday! - Mon May 14 2018 08:32 PM
Good afternoon everybody!

It has been a busy day here like usual. Seems like I have way more things to do each day than I can get done. On a plus note, it is a little over 80 degrees right now!

Have a good day everybody!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk