Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Saturday, April 21 - Sat Apr 21 2018 02:35 PM
Good Morning Everyone,

My adult supervisor is working with her women's group getting ready for Sunday's big fried chicken dinner. Looks like a nice Spring day for me to do some work in the yard. That should keep me out of trouble.

Here's a pic of the kind of things I love to find for my collection.

Have a great weekend out there in Oldgasland

Attached picture IMG_20180421_092655.jpg
Posted By: Done4 Re: Saturday, April 21 - Sat Apr 21 2018 03:23 PM
Good morning everyone.

50°, overcast but they say no rain. As I walked to the pole barn this morning the ground is still pretty wet so I'll give it another day to dry out before I start the spring clean up.

Man I love the graphics on those cans, it's amazing that they survived. Someone else must have liked them also for them to sill be around.

Today I'm dusting and cleaning in our display room, was hoping to be outside but I need to get this done and out of the way.

Have a great day everyone stay warm and safe.
Posted By: Savinsam Re: Saturday, April 21 - Sat Apr 21 2018 03:41 PM
Great cans, Jim, to be in that original condition. Happy hunting!
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Saturday, April 21 - Sat Apr 21 2018 07:49 PM
Hello All,
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for cans for Jim when I'm out and about....
Just got home from my weekend job a bit ago and had to make myself something to eat to tide me over until supper later.
It's a decent day here today, 54 degrees but no sun in sight. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some quad riding in, as it's supposed to be a bit nicer and partial sun.
Have a good afternoon,
Darin
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Saturday, April 21 - Sat Apr 21 2018 10:59 PM
Good afternoon everyone! It has been cool and rainy here since yesterday late afternoon. We are getting some much needed rain! I hope everyone is doing well out there! Take care.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk