Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Wednesday 4/11 - Wed Apr 11 2018 02:09 PM
Good Morning Everyone,

Sunny and going up to the mid-70s today. Wahoo! Feels great outside.

I had my 15 minutes of fame locally this week. Got interviewed by the county newspaper and wound up with my quotes several times in this week's issue. At least that's better than being in the paper about trouble with the police. wink
https://www.myleaderpaper.com/eedit...8c7e348-6480-54af-b236-f3e79ef46971.html

Have a great hump day out there in Oldgasland!
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Wednesday 4/11 - Wed Apr 11 2018 02:38 PM
What a cool story, thanks for what you do for the community!

Things are starting to settle down for me a little bit, that is a good thing. Here is the latest news story on the accident we had over the weekend. I really cant say much about it due to hipaa.

http://www.fox21online.com/2018/04/10/spirit-mountain-accident-victim-remembered-as-vibrant/

Such a shame, looks like he was a nice young man. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
Posted By: Done4 Re: Wednesday 4/11 - Wed Apr 11 2018 03:28 PM
Good morning everyone.

Nice article Jim, good on you for being part of this program which helps so many people. Ryan, just goes to show us that when you think all is ok things can turn quickly.

Sunny here and the mid 50°s today, so far so good. Plan on doing some spring cleaning inside today, ground is still wet here so that is off the list for a while. Our pole barn cat Boots is driving me crazy to go outside on the porch, he'll have to wait till around noon for that to happen. This is the look I get when he wants something, this is him last fall.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm and safe.

Attached picture boots.jpg
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Wednesday 4/11 - Wed Apr 11 2018 04:42 PM
Morning all. Jim, you are the kind of news St. Louis needs more of, good job. Sad story about the accident on the ski hill, those things unfortunately happen when we put it all out there doing the things we love. God knows we have all dodged a lot of bullets in our lives but we never now when we will get the call. Prayers to the families there. Weather is warm here but wind is blowing a gale and tomorrow will be worse ahead of the storms Friday. Better tie everything down that isn't attached! Les, what do you feed that poor cat? I think that look is probably heartburn....Lol! Have a good one everybody....GB
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Wednesday 4/11 - Wed Apr 11 2018 07:19 PM
Hello All,
It was cool this morning, but when the sun appeared we went up to 56 degrees and pleasant pretty quickly. It's very welcome for sure!
I hope to finally get out and do some dirtbike or quad riding in the next day or two, as it's the best weather we've had in a while to go out and play in! I'm a fair weather rider I guess....
Have a good day all,
Darin
Posted By: Nicole Re: Wednesday 4/11 - Wed Apr 11 2018 10:08 PM
Jim--I hope the article brings in more donations for you...

Lovely day today in the 50's. Expected to be in the 70's by the weekend...woo hoo!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk