Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Santa Rosa fires - Wed Oct 11 2017 11:38 PM
Has anyone heard if the fires are close to anyones home There ?
Looks terrible.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Santa Rosa fires - Fri Oct 13 2017 12:29 AM
Here's some info on the location of the Santa Rosa area wildfires

Santa Rosa Fire Update
Posted By: wayno48 Re: Santa Rosa fires - Fri Oct 13 2017 12:57 AM
What tragedy. I live 45 miles south of Napa. Yesterday the Sun was almost block out by the smoke. You could hardly stand to breath here. Today the winds shifted and clear as a bell. Some might remember this happened in 1992 in the Oakland Hills. That was 1500 hundred acres 2500 homes. It lasted two days. This is in it's fourth day and 170,000 acres and growing. God bless the people who perished.
Posted By: Nicole Re: Santa Rosa fires - Fri Oct 13 2017 10:55 PM
I hear they are saying it's going to get worse before it gets better. If I was living in the region, I would put all our important stuff in one place to grab in case we would need to leave quickly.

Keep safe everyone!

Posted By: wayno48 Re: Santa Rosa fires - Sat Oct 14 2017 12:22 AM
Four fires have merged into one, mandatory evacuations.Fires all over Northern Ca.
Posted By: tulareone Re: Santa Rosa fires - Sat Oct 14 2017 02:53 AM
One of my close friends has over 100 gas pumps - vintage gas station-- signs- oil cans- car collector- they where given the word to evacuate -- beside important docs clothes on there back he took the most important of all the treasure he owns it was a 21 window vw bus he's working on -- being he couldn't go back at the moment he came to our gasoline alley get togethers show -- we put him up and his wife for the weekend hopefully he can get back soon -- so far his place is safe
God looking over them --- ruben
Posted By: Nicole Re: Santa Rosa fires - Sun Oct 15 2017 02:37 AM
Peanuts creator Charles Schulz's house is gone. His widow just made it out before it burned to the ground.
Posted By: tractor12 Re: Santa Rosa fires - Sun Oct 15 2017 04:36 AM
On the news yesterday night there was a bunch of visible gas pumps burned up. Hope they could be saved
Posted By: savex Re: Santa Rosa fires - Wed Oct 18 2017 02:51 PM
Anyone know if Fred Stokes' place is OK??
Posted By: 5 quart Re: Santa Rosa fires - Sat Oct 28 2017 04:59 PM
Just talked to Fred-- fires missed him-- all OK-- thanks don
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk