Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Done4 Jim's back on the road and so am I - Thu Jun 16 2016 05:04 PM
Just got back from by buddies after changing the fluids and changed out DOT 3 brake fluid to DOT 5. Saw Jim's thread so I figured I balance it out with another car.

Flight control and I are going on a short road trip tomorrow, actually can't wait because it's been a while since we last used on a trip. Here's the long roof in our court yard just waiting to get on the road.

Attached picture brookwood in front of tree.jpg
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Jim's back on the road and so am I - Thu Jun 16 2016 05:44 PM
Looks great hope you got the brake system flushed well, 3+5- they don't work well together.
Posted By: Done4 Re: Jim's back on the road and so am I - Thu Jun 16 2016 05:56 PM
Ya, I know, 4 hours of fill and flush, Mike has a cocktail that he uses on this kind of purge. So I think all is good.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Jim's back on the road and so am I - Thu Jun 16 2016 07:21 PM
The car looks great and the scene there is wonderful. Hope you have a safe & fun trip.
Posted By: Done4 Re: Jim's back on the road and so am I - Thu Jun 16 2016 07:33 PM
Thanks for the kind comment Jim, can't wait!
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Jim's back on the road and so am I - Fri Jun 17 2016 11:42 AM
I love seeing pictures of your place Les. Great looking car. Enjoy your trip.
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: Jim's back on the road and so am I - Fri Jun 17 2016 09:51 PM
Nice looking wagon ! Our neighbors had one when I was a kid. My buddy and I would ride in the back on trips up to the lake. Good times.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Jim's back on the road and so am I - Sat Jun 18 2016 12:02 AM
I like it!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk