Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jarvis sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 12:47 AM
Seen this sign is back... he even tells his story of why. LOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6FT-SINCLAIR-DOU...=item23173d3200
Posted By: Notchcad Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 01:10 AM
Check my feedback on there. I'm having a hard time with him in the communication department. I sent a check out already that's obviously gonna have to be cancelled. No reason to laugh at people Jarvis. Sometimes people butt heads and things happen. I'm constantly buying things from people and have no problems. Sometimes things just don't work out.
Posted By: powerlube Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 02:06 AM
3rd time that sign has been relisted in 3 weeks. Also the 2nd time notchad has been singled out in a post on either oldgas or ebay. Maybe you need to ask more questions before pulling the trigger notchad. Seams like the seller may be a little difficult to work with.
Posted By: bustermonty Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 02:11 AM
i got one from this seller and he was great to work with.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 02:45 AM
Copy and paste the auction number or title and paste in the eBay search box at the bottom of this page to bid. Oldgas.com appreciates your support to keep this site going.

6FT SINCLAIR DOUBLE-SIDDED SIGN
Posted By: ebaygenious Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 03:16 AM
notchcad......by him mentioning your name in that auction listing, he is breaking the rules...if you care, you can get eBay to remove your name, or the entire listing, and they'd make the seller start a new listing....that's if you care.
Posted By: Notchcad Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 03:21 AM
Yeah I shoulda asked at least one question before pulling that trigger! All I got was cussed out when I said I preferred to send a check rather than use PayPal. Then he wanted 150 to crate and shipping was 300.00. Good luck to the next buyer.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 04:01 AM
As other have said using a Moving Company [United Van lines, American Van Lines, etc], as w/ pumps & large signs, does not require a Crate. Plus they Pickup & Deliver DOOR TO DOOR, unlike most Freight Companies.

I'm Not a PayPal user & when I ask if I can send a check or USPS M.O., most sellers will request a M.O. A few have waited 2wks for a check to completely clear before sending item & I understand why.
Posted By: Jarvis Re: sinclair - Tue Dec 06 2011 02:34 PM
listing is gone.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: sinclair - Wed Dec 07 2011 02:04 AM
Other deals are not my business,but I sold notchcad,a couple lubesters and a pump,was paid quickly and had no problem.again,just the info on my deal with him.
Posted By: tomzcollectiblez Re: sinclair - Wed Dec 07 2011 02:09 AM
It's back without any mention of a NON Paying Bidder!!! LOL
Posted By: marxmobilgas Re: sinclair - Wed Dec 07 2011 11:57 PM
I've sold notchad several signs.
Never had a problem.

There are two sides to every story-each side isnt always shared/revealed to everyone else not involved.

Mark
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk