Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: bigears Texaco Fuel Chief 1 ....... - Sat Mar 11 2017 06:13 PM
Can anyone tell me anything about these signs are they real or fake or fantasy ?? Ive seen a 1961 USA made and 1962 P & M Orillia Canadian I presume

Cheers bigears :)

Mongrel system dosn't want to accept pictures and yes it was under 200Kb ......
Its the Standard Texaco Pump Plate bright Yellow the link below will get you to a picture

http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/andy890/media/2_1.jpg.html

Attached picture Fuel Chief 1.jpg
Posted By: advertologist Re: Texaco Fuel Chief 1 ....... - Sat Mar 11 2017 11:29 PM
Originally Posted By bigears
Can anyone tell me anything about these signs are they real or fake or fantasy ?? Ive seen a 1961 USA made and 1962 P & M Orillia Canadian I presume
Cheers bigears smile

they never made the USA version until 1963 .. ... cool
Posted By: texacojoe Re: Texaco Fuel Chief 1 ....... - Sun Mar 12 2017 03:48 PM
The above sign is a reproduction and made to deceive.
Posted By: bigears Re: Texaco Fuel Chief 1 ....... - Mon Mar 13 2017 01:17 AM
Managed to get the picture sorted on the test thread but cant get it working here ......... :mad:

:) Thanks for the information guys much appreciated
Posted By: Oldgas Moderator Re: Texaco Fuel Chief 1 ....... - Mon Mar 13 2017 02:11 AM
Originally Posted By bigears
Managed to get the picture sorted on the test thread but cant get it working here

The image in the Testing Area forum that was uploaded with File Manager is the same as the one shown in the first post of this topic under "Attachments." Both of them worked.

The link to PhotoBucket in the first post of this topic is to a page, not an image. To get the image to appear here, copy the img code on that PhotoBucket page and post it in your forum message. The code line to copy is shown in the photo attached below.

Description: Arrow points to line of code to copy and paste. Click in box and most devices will copy.
Attached picture img-code.jpg
Posted By: canadianoilguy Re: Texaco Fuel Chief 1 ....... - Tue Mar 14 2017 08:42 PM
texacojoe is correct. the sign above is a reproduction that was reported to the auction site it was sold on many times. rhymes with ePay.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk