Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gr8_signfinds Spare Crate Lumber Turned Kids Filling Station - Mon Mar 31 2014 12:51 AM
Here in Minnesota the long COLD winter left me with a surplus of scrap lumber in my garage left over from the many crates and boxes I build to safely ship signs all over the country. Today we finally had a nice 50+ degree day and I took advantage by cleaning out my garage (or so was the original plan). Instead I found myself stacking up so much spare lumber that I was about to start burning it in the always useful portable driveway fire pit. Wait - the wheels start turning as my boys are wondering what to play with next. 6 hrs later and one trip to Menards for the roof sheets / door hardware and this is what we end up with. A Sinclair filling station playhouse - hmmm now we just need some 1/4 scale pumps...

Attached picture FB_20140330_19_30_02_Saved_Picture.jpg
Attached picture WP_20140330_005 (2).jpg
Now that's what it's all about!,,,beauty
appears to be some future oldgassers... cool
They will get hours of enjoyment out of that project!! Good job dad!!! j
Posted By: pickurt Re: Spare Crate Lumber Turned Kids Filling Station - Mon Mar 31 2014 01:18 PM
Nice to see the boys enjoying there filling station and great way to use up the spare lumber. laugh
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Spare Crate Lumber Turned Kids Filling Station - Thu Apr 03 2014 02:34 PM
That is awesome Greg smile
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk