Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: GermanPetroRookie This is how we display here in germany.... - Wed Nov 07 2007 09:49 PM
over here it is very common to display the Petroliana in Shelfs that were used in the rooms of Doctors of the 30ies and 40ies....

does this sound strange to you or did you ever heard of it ????

Andy

Posted By: mobilford Re: This is how we display here in germany.... - Wed Nov 07 2007 10:27 PM
They seem to work great and give protection to your collection. Have you ever seen any Pegasus (Flying Red Horse) SOCONY (Mobil) license plate toppers in Germany or Europe?
Posted By: VEEDOL_AL1 Re: This is how we display here in germany.... - Thu Nov 08 2007 01:15 AM
excellent display!!!! love the way it looks and how you have showed them,,,,,love the esso handy oiler!!!!keep up the good work over there!!!!! alan
Posted By: marxmobilgas Re: This is how we display here in germany.... - Thu Nov 08 2007 09:24 PM
Guten Tag
cool display
I would think you could make anything a display cabinet.
What model Seeburg jukebox is that next to it?
Is that a real 59 Caddy couch or a fiberglass reproduction couch?
Posted By: +Chris Holt Re: This is how we display here in germany.... - Fri Nov 09 2007 10:18 AM
Andy thats a great Display , My buddy has one of those cabinets he displays his diecast car collectin in it.I would love to have it to do just what you have done . Andy have you ever run across any Holt Oil Items over there? if you have any drop me a line. Again thats a Great display.
Hi Chris and NBK :

NBK
Its a 1959\60 Seeburg Model Q 160 in working order..
Well NBK, itīs a original "59 Caddycouch" as well....
...but the hole car is included as a convertible to the couch inside ( LOL.....)
Look on my other posts in th past........

Chris
Holt Oil ??????
Does this belong to your family ???
Never seen over here...tell me more...
Sinc.
Andy
Sorrrrrrrrry..
I tried to write : WHOLE CAR included...
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk