Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: GermanPetroRookie I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Fri Nov 30 2007 07:50 PM
Hi Fellers ...

When i finished the resto of my first pump I rewarded me with a matching Attendants hat out of american Ebay...
Later on I found a TEXACO hat on german Ebay...

Now I like to see yours if you got some....
Andyolin....
Posted By: gasoildude Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Fri Nov 30 2007 08:43 PM
Andy I love your enthusiasm when it comes to the petro googies. This is a good topic that is not seen to often or brought up
Posted By: Thunder II Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Sat Dec 01 2007 12:26 AM
I'm in....

A CHEVRON triple.....
Posted By: CJ Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Sat Dec 01 2007 02:25 AM

ONE OF MY FAVORITES! .........CJ
Hey G.o.Dude...

Love YOUR INTEREST in whats happening outside the USborder.....

Andyolin
Posted By: Jack R Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Sat Dec 01 2007 05:09 AM
Here's a champlin hat not sure if it is original but the guy I got from said it was.

Posted By: fast66 Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Sat Dec 01 2007 11:04 AM
Here is my NOS Shell hat from around 1960. The badge is from 1961.
I got them from a man whos father started a Shell station in the Swedish town "Mora" in 1935. My attendant didn't want to be in the picture;-) as he's not used to this type of hat - he normally only wear a hockey helmet. rgds, Claes

[This message has been edited by fast66 (edited 12-01-2007).]
Posted By: gasoildude Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Sat Dec 01 2007 04:38 PM
Only when it is about petro goodies Andy
Wow...

Love them all !!!!

The Shell is a beauty ....
Thank you all so far ( hopefully I see some more.....)

Hey Jack !!!
Same to me...I never know if they are original when they show up on ebay...
My Esso was from a ESSO Collector so I trust his words ( But I got a real Ad with a Attendant and his hat looks similar..
Andy
Posted By: Gaspedler Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Sun Dec 02 2007 06:22 AM
1950's Bonded oil.
Chuck

Posted By: Larry Nace Re: I like to see you Attendants Hats !!!!.... - Sun Dec 02 2007 07:36 PM

Here is a picture of some of the Texaco hats I have in my collection. Enjoyed seeing the other hats...NICE. Great post...let's see some more!
Hey Larry..

My Texaco looks similar to one of yours....

Andy

© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk