Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Fri May 19 2006 05:14 PM
POSTING THESE PICS FOR ROD (DANCESWITHPUMPS). I ASSUME HE'LL CHIME IN AND GIVE US DETAILS! NICE POLLY PUMP BTW! GREAT JOB!
--------------------------------------------------------

Posted By: danceswithpumps Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Fri May 19 2006 06:14 PM
Thanks for posting, Doc. I got the decals and ad glass from T-Way. I thought they set it off pretty good.
Would like to find some of that 49 cent gas again, but we thought it was high then (early 70s in this part of the country).
Rod

------------------
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Fri May 19 2006 06:35 PM
nice pump DWP.i like the color.might have to do me a polly someday.T-way makes great decals don't he? mick

[This message has been edited by oldnfuelish (edited 05-19-2006).]
Posted By: Kysoilman Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Fri May 19 2006 08:07 PM
SUPER JOB ROD LOOKS GREAT.....
REX LIKES POLLY
Posted By: Ken Bird Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Sat May 20 2006 01:57 AM
Hey Rod. Good looking pump, a great addition to the collection. You'll have to do a B/A pump to go with your well sign next.
Ken.
Posted By: philmccauley Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Sat May 20 2006 03:38 AM
Super sweet pump. I was wondering what to do some of our next Bowsers in. Just might have to try a Polly now. Nice pump and great job on it Rod.

Phil
Posted By: danceswithpumps Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Sat May 20 2006 10:28 AM
Thanks, guys for the kind words on the pump. Thanks, Doc for posting the pic of the 595 Rol-Way Bowser I got a couple years ago after advertising on a local "tradio". I advertised wanting to buy a pump. A guy called from about 35 miles away, said he had one in his shed that he had disconnected in the early 80s, and we made a deal. It shouldn't have taken this long to restore 'cause it was pretty straight but I couldn't make up my mind as to what company to go with. Seems like there have been quite a few Polly pumps lately and you just gotta like them and wished I had one. After seeing Chris' A-38 Polly with T-Ways decal, I had to have a Polly pump with T-Way's ad glass and decal. Since it's a shorty, I thought a 13 1/2 inch globe would look better than a 15. This makes 3 Bowsers for me and wouldn't mind having another, if you know what I mean. LOL
Making a B/A pump has been in the back of my mind, Ken. Love your GR8 B/A collection!
Rod

------------------
Posted By: ToonMan Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Sat Jul 02 2011 05:49 PM
That is a great looking Pump!! I am just starting on the same model!!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Sun Jul 03 2011 04:02 PM
Great job nice looking pump. love the pumps with touch of chrome. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Posted By: LC 336 Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Tue Jul 26 2011 02:19 PM
Pump looks great, nice colors!
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Tue Jul 26 2011 03:03 PM
Looks cool!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Tue Jul 26 2011 03:17 PM
Resurrection of an OLD post May 2006 !
Posted By: huskybob Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Tue Jul 26 2011 04:09 PM
Sometimes the old posts are as good or better the second time around..... there have been a lot of new members since the original posting...... nice that they can see the talent that Rod has.
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: BOWSER 595 ROL-WAY (DANCESwithPUMPS) - Wed Jul 27 2011 12:33 AM
got me , old post thing, still a great looking pump, hey I spent first couple weeks here digging through old post.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk